or Connect

Posts by pryv75

I notice that most of you continue to prefer tepphars to sleenkers. That's my opinion as well. The latter are really too skinny all along the garnment but if u size up they will fit very bad.
I was joking actually. Life in paris expensive but i am proud to live this city with a beautiful view on the Arc de Triomphe through the windows:) By the way i have this wash, really nice. And u are right about the holes !
@rcom Your taylor is not rich Here in Paris any repair starts at 30€...
Sleenker will replace tepphars like thavar has replaced thavar. Higher and tighter croch the same way. I bet that tepphar will not survive spring/summer 14 season.
No italian flag stitch at rear = not made in italy.
I agree that thavar and thanaz are larger now all along the lenght i have have decided to buy only slim jeans tepphars and sleenkers. They fit so well. And alasthan is a must for a great fit.
Thanks ! Bought online diesel store
and once you have tried te^pphars (and, I suppose sleenker), you are reluctant to wear thavars and thanazs again...the stretch factor, the washes, the thiness of denim... BUT they have to fit you : slim guy, thin thighs... only a part of general population !!!
SLEENKER IS EVOLUTION OF TEPPHAR AS THAVAR WAS EVOLUTION OF THANAZ, that's it :)