or Connect

Posts by pryv75

I have bought a pair of washed green sleenker 827T in 27, I usually pick a size 26 or 27 in tepphar but sleeker waist is tighter than the tepphar's (very loose so that you can pick a 26 or 27 for the latter). the comparison between sleenker and tepphar is the same that between thavar and thanaz : best fit for the former. the only problem regarding sleenker is that the leg opening is very narrow. you can only wear vans or similar sneakers to have a nice look. if you wear...
great pair but size down 1 they run large +++
Have received the sleenker 827T and the thavar 829B today. Top notch washes but 290€ each...
Thavar 831b chrome hearts shades beanie and jacket by moncler sandro sweat shirt. French northen seaside resort "le touquet" this weekend.
Tepphar aren't leggings but sleenkers definitely yes ! No room in the calves for the latter. Very small leg opening.
[IMG]http://www
Delivered today at my clinic so i will post fit pics only this weekend. Washes are great !!! And regarding the thavar sooo different IRL compared to online store pics. I am a great fan of tepphars but i suppose i wont be disappointed when i try the sleenker let you know soon !