or Connect

Posts by pryv75

thavar 811P made in italy barely worn, mint condition. 27x30 never hemmed nor altered nor washed. from last summer collection. shipped from Paris with tracking. pm for pics or pryv75@gmail.com
yes i have a very HIGH opinion of myself, i am FRENCH ! UGLY is a word barely written in the forum, only bad people use it at denimblog. so disappointed you could be bad yourself.
@freeradical I have a string aversion to any comment you post. May i remind you that somebody taste does not represent everybody taste but i am french, i live in paris, and french taste is among the best taste in fashion around the world (with italian of course).
You are welcome I dont know if diesel has overproduced jeans but at diesel stores and big deparment stores in paris all jeans are discounted by 40 or. 50% and all sizes in waist and lenght were available.
Bought a few days ago. Sales has started and the jeans were discounted 40%. 240€ instead of 400. Dont need any superlatives these jeans are probably in the top five of diesel washes. Size is 26 they will stretch a lot. Feel is like leggings inside.
Sales will start january 8th and i confirm that tons of dieEl jeans will be discounted asmuch as 50% off whatever the store : big department store or diesel store. And the smallest sizes will be available. Diesel like other fashion brands overproduce years after years and as a results there is a lot of choice during the sales. They should not be missed.
I notice that most of you continue to prefer tepphars to sleenkers. That's my opinion as well. The latter are really too skinny all along the garnment but if u size up they will fit very bad.
I was joking actually. Life in paris expensive but i am proud to live this city with a beautiful view on the Arc de Triomphe through the windows:) By the way i have this wash, really nice. And u are right about the holes !