or Connect

Posts by pryv75

Never buy jackets with side pockets not zipped.
@edenal Loose waist and will stretch more. 26 for tepphars especially thin denim 26 or 27 for thavars. 26 if elastin or polyester 27 if 100% cotton... But sometimes it depends from the wash.
Great seller delivery within two days. Thavar is listed as "26-32, 27-32..." But it's only 26 labelled inside as fashionjeans and some specific washes everybody knows here
Concerning jogg jeans i just have received the thavar 602N in size 26. Great wash, great pair, they fit like leggings and they ate sooo sweet... By the way bought at a french site "mode-destock" they are sold at 159€ when they are offered at 260 at diesel online store... Can be proxy for anybody. They only ship france.
great pair but size down 1 they run large
Sorry i was naked when i take my first season bath during easter holidays at Leucate beach a nice mediterranean resort in france. Sunny, but the sea was cold. No selfie today but a resort shot.
Have them in 27x30 Waist is really loose, would have picked 26 but not available...
Never hem any jeans please No fit size in waist or lenght ,: you do not buy end of story.
I have bought a pair of joggjeans kroshort shorts from him and he ships out quickly.