or Connect

Posts by pryv75

And bought from cultizm they do carry the W26.
Received today at my vacation home. Size is 26x30. Dark faded denim a bit rough and thin denim will stretch easily size down.
Have just receive my last thav jjeans 600S size 26. True to size slimmer than non jj thavars. Nice stalking. Well i am on vacation now for 4 weeks (french people have a lot of holidays ) Leaving Paris and heading to mediterranean sea "cote d'azur" No need for jeans over there (but one pair for disco anyway), i take shorts tshirts and tanks !!! Happy holidays everybody enjoy summer !
My pair is for sale at the marketplace now
thavar 829B 27x30 eyecon made in italy mint : 120 plus 30 usd shipping thavar 807C faded blue cotton made in italy 27x30 mint 100 plus 30usd shipping both worn less than 15 times   pm me for pics
Yes but the joggjeans are far more comfortable... I kept my pair
All giamat offers are great deal you wont have to wait items to be on sale if only your size were still available
giamat shop you can pm him on this site far cheaper than diesel store and he ships quick from italy these jeans have only the waist tag and inseam is 30" for a 26 for instance. please note that the insseam is shorter than regular thvars, they are slimmer and true to size. they are so comfy i have bought many washes the only point is are they as durable as other jeans, i dont know
No i am selling them brcause size tag 27 corresponds to a 28 and my size is 26/27