or Connect

Posts by pryv75

@thekid13 Sorry i am on vacation until march 3rd. But the cloth is very thin and they will stretch for sure.
Hi Hydra,    I live in Paris. PM me in case you want a proxy, I would be much happy to help. I have appreciated in the recent past that someone from the forum helped me this way. Regards. Yves
Yeah fourth pic from top the most accurate color
Hi everybody,   Ordered and received two pairs yesterday :    the tepphar 839N, plain grey jeans for everyday, nothing special but I was missing grey jeans, the denim is thin as in most tepphar washes not made in Italy... will stretch +2 probably so I picked my usual size 26X30, thank you Cultizm.   the tepphar 839B is more interesting - and far more pricey (300 euros, I picked the last pair in 27X30 at diesel store online). the denim is thicker and very soft, with...
@ Hawk and Denimaddict thank you very much for your opinion guys !
this is one of my last cartoon, enoy !
Hi everybody,   Besides my job as a doctor, I have been drawing for years, my recent cartoons are presented on my website http://www.prada.paris I am not connected in any way with the Prada fashion brand though, but Prada is my family name and I live in Paris actually. You can watch my work on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKOAiKurC14, as well. Do not hesitate to comment, should you appreciate the drawings or not ! I also love fashion, dancing (I am a good...
White color sucks were are in 2015 now wear black. Happy new year from paris tonight is crazy here !!!
Got them both tepphar and sleenker go for the sleenker they fit better and are true to size whatever the wash... For tepphar it is like the thavers the fit vary with the wash you never know. The only thing if you pick the sleenkers is that they are slimmer in the waist so size up 1 and they fit like leggings so it is not for anybody and leg opening is smaller you can encounter problem for matching shoes. Forget the boots converses and wear them with stan smith air force...
@denimcollector Hi, no i have not that problem there is no twist.