or Connect

Posts by pryv75

Got a pair of 835K they fit well 27x30 see the review dared july 7th on denimblog. Not overdtretched so i think you got a weird pair. Anyway tepphars are too loose in the waist thats the reason why i pick sleenkers definitively.
Nb for the sleenker 827K from the previous colection the denim seemed really thin (some sizes discounted at cultizm) but i read a topic in the forum where many warned to size up because of tight waist...
Allright phukette thank you. But if i pick the 833y when released in europe i should take a 27 for the reason i explained above, shouldn't i ?
+1 one advice -1 the other
My sleenker size is 27 when denim is heavy (830J) but for this wash denim serms thinner do you think i should size down (26 is my tepphar size but tepphar's waist is loose) Thank you
I agree thavrs from the last collections are larger now all allong the leg compared to the former one. Thavar joggjeans are slimmer though. Sleenkers are skinny and tepphars slim carrot. Thavar (except jjeans) and tepphar waist sucks, almost always too wide. Thats the reason why i definitely pick thav jjeans and sleenkers.
among the skinny and slim jeans Sleenker is the only cut with waist true to size. waist does not change whatever the wash, at the difference of tepphars and thavars for instance. that's good to know. I am a bit tired in diesel jeans waist variation. I love slim jeans, i have the morphology to wear 'em, i wish diesel could design a new cut with waist and upper legs like sleenkers and lower part and leg opening like tepphars. (sleenker leg opening is just a bit tight IMO). a...
I think so but the cut is new to me so that i dont know about the stretch factor though. Denim is thick more than for the tepphers which stretch a lot but some washes.
definitely thick but soo comfy