or Connect

Posts by pryv75

Have them in 27x30 Waist is really loose, would have picked 26 but not available...
Never hem any jeans please No fit size in waist or lenght ,: you do not buy end of story.
I have bought a pair of joggjeans kroshort shorts from him and he ships out quickly.
Great fit with white diesel v neck shirt, stan smith, diesel belt and moncler sweatshirt.
Thavar 829B 27x30 Probably among the best washes released the last five years. The blue color, the fading, tha distressing are amazing[IMG].
I have bought a pair of washed green sleenker 827T in 27, I usually pick a size 26 or 27 in tepphar but sleeker waist is tighter than the tepphar's (very loose so that you can pick a 26 or 27 for the latter). the comparison between sleenker and tepphar is the same that between thavar and thanaz : best fit for the former. the only problem regarding sleenker is that the leg opening is very narrow. you can only wear vans or similar sneakers to have a nice look. if you wear...
great pair but size down 1 they run large +++
Have received the sleenker 827T and the thavar 829B today. Top notch washes but 290€ each...