or Connect

Posts by morgan_mom

Quote: Originally Posted by avatar Jetsetter is right that men look at certain shit for curiosity's sake. The Craigslist ads for prostitutes, Adult Friend Finder, etc. Paying to set up a profile on Adult Friend Finder that specifies that you are looking for sex in a discreet relationship is different, and over the line. That right there is the key.... if he was paying to look... he was a lot more than just 'curious' And his explanation...
Quote: Originally Posted by Toni They're a 31, but I'm a larger 29/small 30 and they fit me... PM me the measurements And what you want to trade for...
What size are they Those are #1 on my wishlist
I was watching those too, and waiting for inside tag pics, but she said her camera wasnt that good. Sorry you lost out on them I was wondering who got them
Quote: Originally Posted by insoko what exactly do you people think 29 is supposed to look like? I was wondering that myself..... apparently not good....
Can we not report him to Ebay for that??? I was gettting ready to bid on a pair that he ended and then put up a stupid BIN. Does he not realize that by doing that he is turning off a LOT of potential buyers? Sometimes you have to take a loss to get established.... That shit just really pisses me off.
Quote: Originally Posted by sdnoobie We're here to help...what size are you in some of your other jeans...? I wear a 29 in most everything. But I have heard the sizing on these is kinda wacky...
OMG I want a pair of these SOOOOOO bad!!!! You all make them look like the quintessential MUST HAVE pair of SFAM!!! I have GOT to get some of these!!! (now to figure out the sizing...)
Quote: Originally Posted by ttramell lol I really havent lost thsat much lol I have been this size for awhile now Do you have anything still in my size you need to get rid of?
Quote: Originally Posted by shadepixie How did you lose the weight? What's the secret? Quote: Originally Posted by vv2002 wowww...sooo pretty, very nice on you. I would love to have a pair like that... and yess, how did you loose weight like that??? I would love to make my thigh a little thinner! Yes,,, enquiring minds want to know..... I have a desperate need to lose some weight.. how didyou do that? Those...