or Connect

Posts by wespeakchic

Yeah we've got cebseb for reciprocity, no worries there.
What makes it fake? Is it the wash?
Why are auction and ME pages so evil? First the "size 26 but i worked out and lost weight and now i can't fit them", and now this. But, hey, if our lawyers start wearing sevens, you know we're in good hands.
Quote: Originally Posted by missmk Quote: Originally Posted by wespeakchic Oh no you guys are making me feel really bad now--what i meant to ask was, do those look authentic! That's not me in the picture, unfortunately, that's the seller. Although yes she looks great, but damn it's just not the same. :P oh, well, I'll bet you'll like hot in them, too! real, IMO. thanks (: and i think seven jeans have such a...
Oh no you guys are making me feel really bad now--what i meant to ask was, do those look authentic! That's not me in the picture, unfortunately, that's the seller. Although yes she looks great, but damn it's just not the same. :P
Quote: Originally Posted by jaetee Are Havs the name of the style or the wash? Are there any non-destroyed Havs? I am such a klutz that any jeans with small intentional holes would soon be large ones. That's why I can't buy any destroyed jeans - too risky on my part. I totally empathise. Hav3s are dangerous weapons as far as i'm concerned. :/
Quote: Originally Posted by BeachyTeachy Wish me luck Good luck with purchases! Although i'm not sure luck's really involved...it's the saving money that often needs luck.
Rocker sevens--they are MNEs aren't they? How do they look?
What's a size 26 width when laid flat and measured at the waistband? Need to check sizes before buying ):
Studded MNEs, says the ebay auction. Does the wash look strange?