or Connect

Posts by notfrostyjosh

do you mean adding one subforum didnt revive the entire forum and bring 10,000 new users and 100,00 new posts? "very" surprising
neiman opens this friday in bellevue Bellevue Shopping | Bravern depends what youre looking for seattle has most everything
its a pretty big undertaking to keep up but i do my best plus authenticforum.com banned me so i dont have anyone else to authenticate my leather horseshoe tr's
i havent received my invitation to either wedding
tell cez to bump and lock more threads from 5 months ago with nothing but a link to an authenticity thread
who
what is life like for you on a daily basis?
Quote: Originally Posted by Cez1029 yes, but that last post was worthy of Ross himself. So technically it counts as 4 posts. ok i edited it 4 u
Quote: Originally Posted by Cez1029 Really? Kind of a long post for someone who thinks there is no use in trying to resurrect the forum he just posted in. I mean you posting is kind of contributing to the actual act of resurrecting i.e. creating discussion, don't you think? i have maybe 15 posts in the last 2 months just trying to save u time
no fucking chance,ok