or Connect

Posts by missytee

Merci beaucoup!
Hi Everyone, Your opinions are appreciated! The pictures they provide via Auctiva are pretty good IMO. Flynt in Dark Chicago (I think?): 7 FOR ALL MANKIND JEANS FLYNT SZ 26 X 33 NWOT - eBay (item 330393041828 end time Jan-13-10 16:41:22 PST) Flynt: Womens 7 Seven For All Mankind Flynt Jeans Size 26 - eBay (item 300385838682 end time Jan-17-10 18:59:59 PST) I checked the cut numbers and didn't see them on the faked list...but just in case I missed something,...
Hi! I've done searches on HF regarding the fit of the Savoys and am hoping you can provide input on which ones would fit best...I'm a standard Paige 26, but a 7FAMK Stretch 25. Would the Savoys Trouser Ultra Low Rise in Evening 25 fit better? or Savoy Trouser Regular Rise in Tanzanite 24 fit better? I like both but am unsure if going down TWO sizes is too agressive. Would love and appreciate your input!
Hi guys! Can anyone tell me how the Skyline drive in Lagoon fits? TTS? Super stretchy so size down? Any insite is appreciated. Thanks!
Weee! Thanks everyone!
I just got the full length of these babies and they fit PERFECT! But like with all other 7FAMK and COH, I'm freaked out that they will give an entire size with wear. They had these during the Nordies Anniversary sale...if anyone got a pair, how are they in terms of stretch? Should I size down before I alter them? Thanks!
OMG! Thanks for the input- I thought it looked sketchy but wasn't sure. Thanks everyone- I'll pass the news alone to my friend.
A friend of mine who knows I'm into denim asked me today if I've checked out this site. Never seen it before, is it legit? I thought someone here would know. Thanks! iBuyDenim.com
Pam- You are, by far, one of the most talented people I've come across while on this site. I'm amazed by not only the time and dedication mods put into this site, but your kindness and willing to share your knowledge with all of us. You are, by far, one of the most trusted people here. Who knows how many of us there would be walking the streets in fakes if it weren't for you! AND you're a dentist! How do you do it all? (I'm currently working on dental school...
That's awesome! That is a good jean week! I think many of us know what it feels like to stalk the mailman waiting for multiple packages. Mine officially hates me- I have no shame anymore.