or Connect

Posts by jillybean

clear your inbox so I can reply punk!
You'll evolve and update as you get settled in, but I like the curved furniture and the view. Enjoy that white furniture while you can!! Also, if you're looking for art in the future, I would suggest ebay. I've gotten some really cool stuff for great prices. It's not like you can really be unfashionable with art either... it's a personal style thing! And, as far as carpet... I looove the looks of wood floors, but it SUCKS to get out of a nice warm bed and step on to...
With the big split in 2006, HF lost a number of it's most knowledgeable members. Now there's like what? two? three? And, you decide to ban another for not keeping a pic of himself up long enough for you? Keep it up and you'll have a forum of bumbling idiots... oh wait, you're halfway there.
Quote: Originally Posted by maddiconner what about too fat and too poor? forgot about that one, uh? For real! I blame the economy.
I had to do this for a work blog... and procrastinated by doing it personally. What are your lessons learned this year?! Mine are: 1. There is absolutely no correlation between age and maturity. 2. No standard exists for "success". Everyone has their own way to determine this. 3. The old cliche that you can hate someone as much as you once loved them is incorrect. 3a. Hate and hurt and heartache are so draining. 4. Broken hearts...
Quote: Originally Posted by Odie More likely they have turned into lurkers from fear of making a post and being ridiculed for it. More likely not fear, just there is no point when it would get pounced on. Why bother? Posts just get edited when mods/admin don't agree.
Quote: Originally Posted by callire Top ten songs I keep coming back to: (random order) - Foundations, Kate Nash - Disturbia, Rihanna - Hallelujah, Jeff Buckley - Maps, Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Warmer Climate, Snow Patrol - Mr. Brightside, The Killers - Bleeding Love, Leona Lewis - Undeniable, Matt Kearney - Fully Alive (Acoustic version), Flyleaf One of my friends walked down the aisle to Hallelujah, Jeff Buckley. I love the song and think...
I made attempts to take both my daughter and my dog to see Santa this year with no luck! When I took my 3 yr old, there was a...(get this) 2.5 hour line! Uhm, 2.5 hours and a 3 year old is not going to happen!! I could have signed up for the "brunch with Santa", but I can't STAND sitting around with a bunch of moms and their kids - is this something any mom really likes to do? I think those things are like a big day out for some of them. Then, I tried to take the...
Quote: Originally Posted by SouthernBellefromSC "I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women when they love give everything." -Oscar Wilde this is so true, it makes me feel sick ;(
^hahahahahahaha!!! Yes!!! Quote: Originally Posted by Jat Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you – Dr. Suess Aw Jat!!! You know how Dr. Seuss woes me! Here's my fav Dr. Seuss quote: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don' t matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss