or Connect

Posts by Mike Tyson

ten years from now it will be "No more Skinny Jeans from FW24 on?"
Selling these as I just can't pull the colour off. I paid $350 for these brand new and wore them only twice while on holiday in Japan. Want to move them right away or will move to ebay within the next couple of days. Perfect for the summer in perfect condition. Not really willing to negotiate on price as I feel it is quite fair. Essentially $125 + $20 for shipping.
I wouldn't mind getting these, but I already have Thavar 8880m and Thavar 888p.
Anywhere to buy Diesel at all though, like outlets or department stores?
I'm going to Singapore next month and am curious too.
I have a stop over in Minneapolis and was planning to spend a few hours at the Mall of America. What stores carry Diesel? I know Nordstorm carries Diesel, anywhere else in the mall as that and the airport are all I will have time to visit.
These are Diesel Thavar 806p 28x32. Used, worn about six or seven times, never washed, way too tight on my calves, but streched in the waist and theigh. Shipping will be $35 to EU, $30 To USA, $25 TO Canada anywhere else will be more.
looking for new with tag, reasonable cost . 29x32 let me know
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/diesel/black_thavar_jeans/74357   ssense just labels it as "Black Thavar Jeans" What is the number for this model and does anyone have them? How is the fit?
Anyone know somewhere online to get a,waist 29 x 32 cheap? I bought a 28 and they are too tight.