or Connect

Posts by LindsE

I really need to do laundry today! Please don't laugh but i usually take my jeans to the dry cleaners. Well the lst time i washed them i took them to the dry cleaners. That was mostly because i was at a club and a fight broke out and i had an entire bottle of beer splashed on me (i wasn't in the fight but i was an innocent bystander trying not to get in the way of flying bottles). I must say that was a nightmare come true for me.
Oh man i am kind of glad we don't have an A&F where i live. I was actually at Hollister this past summer and i noticed that they only hired girls that all looked exactly like each other. I swear there were 3 girls who were working the registers, i couldn't tell the difference between any of them! They weren't very helpful either. I was trying on a bikini and i wanted my girl friend’s opinion so she told the guy who was working the dressing rooms that she was going to step...
Hey i wanted to bump this post up! I am from Winnipeg too and i REFUSE to shop here. It is so expensive and they NEVER seem to have very many styles when i go. Plus they are never on sale either. So far i have bought my stuff when i go down to Minneapolis (goodness i love it there!). The stores i ahve checked out are so expensive even if i were to drive down to Minneapolis it would be cheaper :P I have noticed a few new women's clothing stores that opened on Academy...
Just to throw in a masculinity monkey wrench, what is masculinity anyways? I think we all have different definitions about what we see as masculine and feminine. I guess my definition of masculine would be more so in the physical sense which is very shallow of me i know , but to be honest now that i think about it i am not too totally sure what i mean when i use the word masculine.
I always have to get my pants hemmed and my tailor does it that way where the fold and sew from the inside. I would ask around and see if anyone knows of a tailor. Usually if you go into some suit stores or even the place where you bought the jeans they may be able to reccomend a good tailor.
I know i am probably not the best person to give advice on this but here goes...... EYE CONTACT.....sooo important, make her feel like she is the only girl in the room when you speak to her. Don't be too cheesy but still be nice and considerate. I guess the problem with the question is that girls all want different things. It's really really hard to generalize what girls find attractive in men. Personally if i were to look for a guy i would want one that is...
I have a Peach Faced Lovebird named Harley He is such a great little bird. He can speak and he says pretty boy, and he is starting to say Lindsay too. He also makes phone sounds and honks. I used to have an English Springer Spaniel named Liza but she passed away a few years ago lizm75: I am so sorry to hear about what happened with Zeke (btw i love the name Zeke. My aunt and uncle just got a dog this may and named him Zeke). A similar thing happened...
I am wearing my Uggs right now actually :P. To be honest i used to hate them so much and then i tried a pair on.... and i can't go back. I agree is JillianS on this one . I live in Winnipeg Canada, the coldest major city that ever existed. Plus to make matters worse, i get cold really easily, epsecially my hands and feet. So i bought a pair of Uggs and i LOVE them. It's like wearing slippers at all times. I don't even need to wear socks with them. I went to a...
Hello i am new here btw. I live in Winnipeg, and there are only like 2 stores that sell sevens here and they charge such high prices that i find it rare to see girls wearing them around the city. I have seen a few girls wearing sevens but i didn't get up close enought to tell if they were real or not. I have had experiances with girls who were wearing Seven7 jeans. I always have to explain the differences between SFAM and Seven7 jeans to them. I do have a friend...