or Connect

Posts by LindsE

i sometimes get sick when the weather starts to change, maybe once a year. But usually i just get the whole sore throat, stuffy nose, but this time i thought i had an ear infection which i haven't had since i was 6! I think i need a vacation!
She was in talks with the makers of 1921 Denim but i don't know how that panned out. I also know David has his own line of clothing out of Japan now too.
Quote: Originally Posted by constantine03 Part of the reason I've kept it short is b/c I look older with it short...it's just at the icky stage that I don't know what to do. I kind of miss it being long b/c I don't really like getting the lesbian comments-- and I think it makes my body look fatter b/c there's nothing to even it out...hah. Oh god i hate it when people assume you are a lesbian because you have short hair! People are so dumb and...
I hate the flu season! I rarely get sick but this past weekend i have pretty much been feeling rotten. Last night was spent in bed with a terrible ear ache and nausea plus a headache! To make matters worse i had 2 exams this week, one yesterday and another today! Is anyone else here getting sick?
Quote: Originally Posted by BillyGoat LindsE you rock! Thanks for the info. And I promise I'll let you know if we end up at the W... it's always nice to "know" someone! Jen, you're too damn funny. We will be doubling up. I'm really not a big "hotel whore" but I don't mind a little swank. One of the other girls going is a bit more of a snob, so we always stay somewhere nice. I know, I'd rather spend it elsewhere, like the spa, or on demin, but oh well,...
Hardly ever. I maybe have a drink once every 6 months. Plus i am always the DD.
23 going on 30....i feel old!
My aunt is the Director of Sales at the W in Dallas!!! I haven't been there yet but i hear that it is amazing so i am partial to it. It is a very trendy place to stay and the spa there is great. My aunt got to test the spa out before they opened it and she has never been so pleased! I also hear that the Ghost Bar there is spectacular plus the shopping is great! My grandparents just came back from visiting her so i can ask them for some more info on it if you like!...
Quote: Originally Posted by sigh Cool you can go and visit my alma mater , Cambridge is a great town and there's lots of beautiful buildings, old quadrangles etc. I guess you're going at a good time too as most of the students will have probably gone home or started to go home by then so it'll be pretty quiet. 2) Superfuture and the fashion spot both have reasonably good shopping guides / info for London. As for Cambridge there are a few nice crafts...
Quote: Originally Posted by umac I totally agree with you Lindse, it is hard to find designer's jeans in this city. I think i will go to Fino tomorrow again and see if there are anything nice to get. I got my first pair of diesel from them on last saturday for $190. The original price was $425.^^ I tried to find diesel from latitude polopark and harry rosen with no luck. Do you know if Holt Renfew in Portage mall has them? It is almost 1:00a.m now but...