or Connect

Posts by memphisbelle

Hi, Can someone please tell me the wash of these jeans.  I know they are Rigid Bobbys but that is all.  I have the same exact pair so I'm going by my style code 04-500.  I'm not knowledgeable on the TR washes or styles (I'm better with 7s). I was trying to search on here myself but I guess not every pocket is IDd on the...
Thanks!  I was thinking that might be all that was "wrong" with it but I wanted to make certain.  I figured some minor details had probably changed over the last decade.  Now I can wear my Ugg Classic Argyles with this til I find some skinny jeans!
Hi,   The ebay pics of the denim alone looked ok so I just bought 'em.  I was in need of a few cheap pieces til I lose baby weight.  Although the denim seems fine, I'm not that familiar with the older paper tags.  I'm a little concerned with the red 7 fabric label as well but since this is an old style, maybe they looked a little different back in the day?  The metal button is slightly different from another pair I compared.  The center circle on a real pair of jeans...
I'll try under the auth superthread at the top of the page. I just noticed that people were posting here as well and thought I'd give it a shot.
I'm not good with TR's. Anyone available who can help? There aren't any tag pics BUT I contacted the seller for some. I think the back pocket looks good (horseshoe) but I'm better at 7's.... TIA!
Hi and welcome! I see you just joined this month. You'll love it here because of all the knowledgeable and friendly people. I just sent you a PM. It's pretty lengthy but I can help you find some maternity jeans on ebay, if you'd like. They can be had for as little as $45/$50 when you get lucky. I've gotten COH and 7's plenty of times without buying them from TOML (I've actually gotten fakes from them via another seller who bought from them). I think TOML finally...
I'm "new" (i.e. haven't really used it since signing up) to FB. I found a Send All in Shreveport, LA and one in Calgary, AB. I assume it's the one in Calgary since there is a pic of a shopping bag. However, I can't seem to get to a profile. Guess I'm really new....
Eh, maybe the new buyer will find her way here...unfortunately!
I think they look good...tags look fine. Next time you might want to just ask if you can send someone a PM so you don't have to give away a good find to lurkers....
Quote: Originally Posted by nique27 im not going to lie, ive been tracking items on the mall and its becoming a pain to look for them each time! MUST-HAVE-FAVORITES-LIST! Same here with a favorites list....