or Connect

Posts by eurican

Not the best pic, but here are some of mine.  I had to also get a dresser from IKEA because they were weighing down my shelving. :(          
Koffha?
Please help.  I have looked all over, and still can not identify the pair in the picture.     thanks so much, Chris.  
Description: Slim fit boot cut jeans with low rise in faded dirty blue wash. Whiskering and creasing at thighs and knees. Dirty fading at thighs, knees and seat. Copper tone rivets. Contrast stitching in copper and golden yellow. Button fly. Made in Italy. Condition: Brand New With Tags Fabric Content: 100% cotton (resin treated) Measurements: waist (w/dip): 17.5" waist (aligned): 18" rise: 9.5" hips: 21" thigh: 11.5" leg opening: 9" inseam:...
fake!
Shazor?
I have always liked 8SS, and now like it more that it comes in the Zathan cut.  I would still be careful though, as these will most likely ruin your white sneakers.   I see you also bought them direct from Diesel!
I just got these today, and I'm still unsure on the wash. What do you guys think? http://www.modesquare.com/article/171/diesel/jeans-diesel-zathan-62t thanks!
Oh, then I don't know.  Sorry!
Since Nordstrom.com has sold out, I would go in and have them look up a pair.