or Connect

Posts by Narciso

BNWT William Rast T-shirts. $15 per piece   please feel free to send me any questions you might have.    
BNWT kooba bag. I work directly with Kooba and here is the sample I receive, need to clean out my closet. :)   measurements coming soon.   shipping fee varies depending on where you live. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.     tks
BNWT, authentic J Brand low rise pencil leg jeans.   I work with multiple US premium denim brands directly and constantly get samples. Just want to clear out my closet.... please feel free to send me any questions you might have. Measurements are coming.     Shipping fee varies, depends on where you live.   I will consider offers but please do not low ball me. :)  
BNWT, authentic True Religion Johnny jeans (sample from showroom).   I work with multiple US premium denim brands directly and constantly get samples. Just want to clear out my closet.... please feel free to send me any questions you might have. Measurements are coming.     Shipping fee varies, depends on where you live.   I will consider offers but please do not low ball me. :)
you've got pm'ed.
my vote goes to alexander hotto
I am way too drunk
thanaz 86c DIESEL Men - Denim - Jeans DIESEL on YOOX
I bought them from cultizm. I stay with my diesel size because they (denim with stretchy material) stretch out pretty easily. But definitely size up 1 for 100% cotton line.
you should be fine in w28 in any thin finn with stretch material.