or Connect

Posts by xdream121

Price Drop.     $85.00
PRICE DROPPP.     $85.00
price drop
70 shipped  
Price lowered to 85 shipped within US
Selling my thanaz 8ao which is the solid black denim. Minor fading from iphone (See picture) on front pocket and some other minor discoloration, but still one of my favorite thanaz. Never been washed, but if you clean them up, I'm sure they would look great!  Price includes shipping within US. No international shipping. Thanks   Waist flat- 15" leg opening- 6.5" inseam- 30"    
Selling my safado 8AA wash in a size 27x30. Denim is super soft and very comfortable. In great condition with only very minor fading on back of leg opening. Overall really great shape and lots of life left. Price is 100 shipped within the US. NO international shipping.     Leg opening- 7" inseam- 30" waist flat- 15"
very lightly worn thanaz 8b9 in a size 27x30. No odors, no tears, no issues at all.   shipping is included in the price. US residents only. Will not ship internationally.     Love these jeans, but they just don't fit me the way I like   inseam- 31 waist aligned- 15 3/4 leg opening- 6 3/4  
Lightly worn, never washed/soaked Naked and famous skinny guy. Denim has been hemmed to a 31 inch inseam and has a 29 inch waist. Very light fading beginning to occur but have tons of life left in them. Only issue with the jeans is that the button which came on them from the N&F website has fallen off. Button has been replaced with a different button from the tailors.   Shipping is included in price within the US. WILL NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY.     Waist...
Looking for a pair of new standards with a 27 waist. Preferably near new or slightly worn. Please let me know if you have anything.   Also could trade a pair of thanaz 8b9 27x30 if you'd rather do that. Thanks.