or Connect

Posts by JL22

first, my friends who has 10 year experience was introduced to me by my girl friend recently, and we only had chance to meet a couple of times. He is the reason why I started gettting into raw denim and come up this forum to ask question. People have lots thing to deal with(work, school....etc) plus, we just know each other for like 2 months and meet a couple of times. DO YOU THINK IT IS PROPER TO KEEP ASKING QUESTION TO SOMEONE WHO YOU JUST KNEW? come on..i mean in real...
CUZ I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT AND THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME TO JOIN THE FORUM...WHY I GOT TO EXPLAIN MY PERSONAL LIFE HERE? LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION, WHEN YOU GO TO CLASS, WHY YOU NEED A TUTOR AFTER YOU GO HOME? YOU ALREADY BE ENLIGHTENED AND WHY YOU STILL NEED SOMEONE TO TEACH YOU ? ASKING PEOPLE IS WHAT WE BASICALLY LEARN FROM, THERE IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BACKGROUND. SO PEOPLE WHO HAS BEEN WATCHING NBA FOR OVER 10 YEARS SHOULDN'T JOIN IN ANY BASKETBALL FROUM AND...
why it is stupid ?? lots of my friends even have more pairs than I do they have been wearing raw jeans for over 10 years..and we like to try different cut and brand to compare which one can fade the best... if you think it is stupid then you probably would offend lots ppl here by your words.. don't be so judgemental..cuz it just show how ignorant you are..
yeah..thx everybody!!! I have 6 dry denims...and I switch to one another for each day...I think i might need a decade to work on those...ha.
Hi, I am just wondering if I need to wash it to get the fade and crease more visible? Can I just wear it forever without washing it? will it come out sweet like the one has been washed? I am asking cuz I have never done it before so I want to know more about it before I decide to do it.. Please someone give me some suggestion or the knowledge about washing the denim.Thank you !!!! My personal preference is not to wash it...but somehow like to know more about it!!
Hi, I start getting into selvage/raw denim recently and have been reading anything related to it. However, I still don't understand the main difference between selvage and non-selvage. They both become a piece of cloth at the end of production and need stich at the edge anyway...then why selvage is more durable and valueable ?? I know the selvage denim is done by one continuious weft and cut it up at the end so it creates its edge..but it still need to be stiched...