or Connect

Posts by wooshi23

i bought the seville dojos nordstrom and can scan the reciept for you if you would like....
Quote: Originally Posted by idalis Quote: Originally Posted by wooshi23 ya but i wear a 27/28 and do not own a singlw pair of 29s and btw am losing weight (which is part of the reason I was listing a bunch of my stuff on honestmall) This is all irrelevant. Why are all of the ID's suspended if you aren't all those people? eBay doesn't suspend you unless they have definitively linked the ID's. none of those are my...
ya but i wear a 27/28 and do not own a singlw pair of 29s and btw am losing weight (which is part of the reason I was listing a bunch of my stuff on honestmall)
wow you are really out of control its really not me. how does this sound, if I had been selling on ebay there would be record in my paypal account right? ok, so how about idalis or someone else really trusted have a look at my paypal account to proove the truth? I will pm that one person my password and they can have a look for themselve, sound fair? I am honest to god not lying here. this is really upsetting
thats not my ebay name guys, it has already been brought to my attention that someone else has that ebay name though (mejumponemore pmed me about some ireland a's she thought she sold me) they werent even my size, they were a 29 and I need a 28.... its really really not me i know that looks bad, but i'm telling the truth you do not have to believe me
there is a semi reasonable bin price up for these now if anyone is interested, i asked the seller for a bin option, then decided against them b/c of how used the bottoms look: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3AUS%3A1&rd=1
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmRenee Quote: Originally Posted by idalis http://cgi.ebay.com/SEVEN-FOR-ALL-MANKIND-A-POCKET-HAVANA-SZ-25_W0QQitemZ5460100104QQcategoryZ11554QQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem I would get them myself if they were a 24 They have wear on the back of the heel from dragging, but they're 34" inseam, so one of you shorties could hem them and it would be gone. Idalis you wouldn't get these? I thought Havans ran...
Quote: Originally Posted by l0v3rg1rL Quote: EXCELLENT CONDITION, EXCEPT FOR A DISTRESSED HOLE NEAR THE BACK BOTTOM HEM, i DON'T KNOW IF IT BELONGS THERE OR NOT mine actualyl came with a small hole near the bottom hem and they were not marked damaged, i think it may just be part of the distressing
ya I think these run bigger than older rigid sevens, you may be ok
Quote: Originally Posted by missmk it does look sorta like amsterdam wash but I didn't think there was an amsterdam wash with a dark brown a like that? IMO, those are NOT begonia..I don't think even bad lighting could throw the color that much. u think the a is brown? i thought it was like a peach color.. eep, am I blind?