or Connect

Posts by winniel

Yeah the 910 is still among my favorites with just the right length and super flattering fit. Great for wearing with boots too.
In their current line up my favs are the 910s & 912s.
J Brand is definitely one of the best on the market. They seem very durable and their skinny jeans are incredibly curve hugging and smooth looking. The other big positives are the minimalist stitching and basic styling as well as perfect back pocket size, shape and positioning for a nice clean appearance. They make up the largest contingent among the jeans in my closet. Mostly 912 and 910 but also some discontinued 942,1812 and 1810 jeans. Some pairs I own 2 just because...
Anyone else try this brand yet? Just got my pair of size 25 ultra skinny Nicole jeans in dark blue and absolutely hooked on how soft the fabric feels & the awesome fit. Barely managed to get them on but well worth the effort because they look & feel SUPER TIGHT hugging every curve! Nice painted on appearance. The advanced fabric is fantastic & comfortable.
My favs are skinny jeans by J Brand DL1961 Degaine R&R R&S Superfine Blank Some labels I'd really like to try Joe's Paige Habitual COH Genetic 7s
they look pretty hot. Any idea how they feel compared to J Brand or R&R?