or Connect

Posts by compulsiveshopper314

As much as I dislike the current situation of HF, I still visit because as many others have stated, it was my first "home" online. I used to spend countless hours here, and I loved interacting with the members. Of course things change and stuff happens. I do still log in here on a weekly basis just to check things out. I rarely post though, as the welcoming vibe that used to be HF is no longer present. I would truly hate to see a total demise of HF. I credit this...
CL stopped making the blue soles once the red soles were trademarked and became the CL Sole. You can't buy them anywhere at this point. You may get luck on eBay, but I have yet to see a pair . . .
It is definitely a conversation piece. I think with the right outfit, it would look kinda cool. I would be afraid of it falling apart though . . .
I got it . . .
Real Mahogany Billies
I have wide feet, but I also wear CLs. I just size up 1/2 size from the recommended sizing and it works for me
I have heard horror stories about Hautelook taking an exceptional amount of time to ship items ~ typically more than one month
Christine ~ you and your family are in my thoughts
I have the Lovestory in Ink and I have them in my TTS. They are stretchy, but there would be no way that I would be able to fit into a 26! I also have larger hips and thighs, though.
The best I have found is the Dove Silk "invisible" . . . even though it still has white residue . . .