or Connect

Posts by boom

Hi all!   Up for sale is a pair of 7 For All Mankind flare jeans in a dark wash (NYD possibly?). These feature the blue painted signature on the back pockets with light whiskering/sandblasting and vintage detailing on the front and back pockets. These have been hemmed without the originals.   These jeans are in excellent condition and have only been worn and washed a few times. They have been treated with the utmost love and care and have no rips, tears, or...
Up for grabs is a pair of Rock & Republic Skynard flare jeans. These jeans are a classic medium blue wash with few wash details. They're a great staple jean to have in the closet and can be easily dressed up or down.   These jeans are overall in excellent condition. They have been worn and washed with the utmost love and care. There is some fraying/tiny holes near the hem of the jeans (see pictures) that are not very noticeable when worn. These imperfections could...
Hi all!   I have for sale a pair of COH Bridgitte straight leg jeans in Cordoba wash. The jeans are a classic medium blue wash with argyle detailing on the back pockets. They feature light sandblasting, whiskering and distressing on the pockets. These jeans are a straight leg cut; perfect for dressing up and/or tucking into boots.   These jeans are in excellent condition and have only been washed and worn a handful of times. They've been treated with the utmost...
These jeans are a medium-blue wash with vintage distressing for an extra pizzazz. Skinny cut makes them perfects for showing off long legs and tucking into boots. They've been worn and washed just a couple of times as per care instructions. No rips, tears, or stains--they've been treated with love!   Price includes Priority Mail shipping and delivery confirmation to within the USA only. Shipping for Canada/International can be calculated upon...
Up for sale is a gorgeous park of TR Johnnies in Dark Pony Express. It's a dark wash that can be day or dressed up for night. Straight leg cut makes them perfect for tucking into boots. They're brand new without tags.   measurements: waist w/ dip: 14 waist w/o dip: 14.5 rise: 7 inseam: 32 leg opening: 7   100% cotton   + more pictures can be provided upon request. Just ask!
If you don't feel comfortable posting your responses here, please PM me with your answers. I'd really really appreciate it if you guys could take a few minutes to respond to these. thanks! Hey all. So I'm writing a research paper on--what else?--high end denim and consumer motivations. I have a few questions regarding high-end denim, no matter what brand you're a fan of. If you could take a few minutes to fill this out, it would make my day. Please try to be as detailed...
working on getting more pictures, but for now... http://i24.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/33/dd/84ca_1.JPG http://i3.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/33/dd/8443_1.JPG
Alrighty, first off, what wash are these berlins? And are these jeans authentic? 1. 2. Thank you!
2 pairs. thanks in advance! 1. 2.
I'm interested in Matic 27x32 or 27x30. 26 is also possible if that's what they have. Please let me know how it goes. Thanks!