or Connect

Posts by Ben24

I bought a pair of Diesel Safado 885v 32x32 and had them tailored at 30 inch ( professionnally done ... kept the original detail ) . paid 200 $ canadians with taxes at The bay ( local store ) . ive wear them 3 times inside , they are too tight for me , im normally a 33 -34 . so my lost your gain  if someone here is interested in a pair of safado 885v 32x30 ... 70 $ + 10 $ shipping anywhere in canada or usa . great jeans , great color , a tag too tight for me .    email...
Ill take a shot here ....   i havent been here since a couple of years ... i just got back into diesel jeans .. i used to wear them couple years ago  form 2002-2007   ( you know the rotuck 796 , rivec , rabox .. wash  740, 796 , 710 , 713  etc... that era )      I bought a darron 814e  ( amazing jeans ) yesterday ....    NOw back in the day i had some  Levan 708  ...  (  708 was the dirty wash , light in color ... )    they did the levan and zathan  ( even a space...
    Now i normally wouldnt ask for that as i have a friend in U.S who received all my package for me ( i pay and have it shipped to him ). So i never had problem .    But now i found a company which cannot accept my canadian Paypal adress or credit card . so i cant pay it and have it shipped to my friend .   The guy i know is more like a friend or a friend .. so i cant really ask him to order it for me using his credit card and he doesnt have ebay or paypal ...
Quote: Originally Posted by pmpalma Guys and girls, are you aware of a good tailor/strore/place that euro hems jeans in Montreal? Thanks a lot, can't seem sot find a place around house! You might have to take a trip downtown to have it done properly . Go at Les Cours Mont Royal , theres a tailor there right at the floor level . cost 15 $ .. they know what they do .. almost everyone who bought expensive denim have it done there ....
Quote: Originally Posted by lilcram in reality its prob Levis. They are the original jean and they last years. And i'm not talking about premium , i'm talking straight up $40 Macys sheet do i care about highest quality...no I have to agree about levis .. not that i care about quality but my 527 been hard beat for 3 years and dont wanna quit , i thought they would last less than a year .. there 12.5 oz already distresed and dont quit ....
check Lohan Groupie - Lindsay Lohan News youll know evey step of the life of Lindsay life , at what time she stop for a poop , what she ate for breakfast .. i dont know how can someone live with paparazzi 24hour of her life .. its just unhuman . and how the hell can the follow her 24/7... how do they know thay she was in london last week ... they follow her everywhere ... i.e : lets say lindsay wake up a morning and say :im going to the airport , im...
Quote: Originally Posted by x_xiii so im little confused does this mean the one i had original ''l'espoir me reste dans l'orage'' is ok?... no dont keep that .. theres a work missing ... and it doesnt really make sense ... ill look for a phrase for you that would mean : my hope remains even in the storm .
there is a word missing . the sentence doesnt really make sense . L'espoir me reste dans l'orage = my hope remains in the storm . the "even" is not there . " L'espoir me reste même dans l'orage " even = même in french . like " even if " would be "même si " hope your tattoo is not done yet . i would say keep it on the hold cause i dont even know if it can be said like that . the real translation for "My hope remains even in the...
so fake . Obama Practices Snowball Pitch - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com
In case you didnt find someone yet , its really not a problem for me . let me know . i wish i could find the same for receiveing some little things in the united state ... i dont wanna start a new topic for that . i used to do it with BLM and Laurie Bell 2 years ago , but havent talk to them for a while . if someone is available to do it , im not gonna get big item delivered . let me know thank .