or Connect

Posts by gam29

that is a pretty sweet deal for MIJ raws
Quote: Originally Posted by Donald T your best bet is used, or buy a not so popular color and dye it brown this sounds like way too much work for a pair of boots that aren't anything exceptionally unique they're nice, but why go through all this hassle when you can find just as nice or nicer boots for the same price?
those are definitely dust wash, but they've been worn pretty hard... i have a pair of them, definitely my personal favorite washed dior
i don't know any good cobblers in VA, but i do know of a great one near me. they do mail orders where people can mail their shoes to them, they'll fix them up, and mail them back out RAGO BROTHERS SHOE REPAIR i've used these guys dozens of times (i'm basically a regular there) and they've consistently done great work and been very professional.
^where are you located?
Quote: Originally Posted by vonWitzleben Sounds sound, but its missing logic: Correction, you are missing logic. Quote: Originally Posted by vonWitzleben You can get your feet covered for 20$ but you pay several hundreds (or even thousands) for shoes? Yes, I spend good money to buy high quality shoes. Quote: Originally Posted by vonWitzleben Why do you think that ALL better shoe-manufacturers...
Rubber soles run ~$35. Imo, you are an idiot not to get these done if you plan on keeping your shoes for a long time. Having a shoe properly resoled (relasted) costs a lot of money. Some companies charge up to $300 to relast a pair of shoes. You tell me $35 or $300? Seems like a no brainer to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by vonWitzleben ^ to Vans? Lol not saying much lol it's not bad, but it's not great either. you can get much better made shoes for the same price if you are patient and know where to look.
Quote: Originally Posted by dzondlo In the moccasin category? All the moccasins I see are old man type deals. You can do better. Period. Quote: Originally Posted by dzondlo Moma is pretty decent quality. Compared to what?
can do a lot better for 130 euros