or Connect

Posts by Creo

Up for sale is this pair of G-Star Mc Arthur Straight, size 30x32. The jeans are brand new with tags attached.   Measurements:   Waist aligned: 42cm Thigh at crotch: 30cm Inseam: 84cm Hem: 23cm.   The price is 50€+ 4%, shipping included, or best offer. I would prefer to ship in the EU.
Up for sale is this pair of Levis 513 in wash "Office Boy", size 31x32. The pair is new, unworn (too big for me), without tags. It has some coating and the colour is a grey - blue.   Measurements:   Waist aligned: 41.5cm Thigh at crotch: 29cm Inseam: 82.5cm Hem: 17.2cm   Price is 50 Euro + 4% or 73$ + 4%, shipping included, or best offer. I would prefer to ship inside the EU.
Diesel black leather belt from AW2009 2-3 wearings - no sign of wear.   Measurements:   Total length, buckle -> end: 100,5cm Length buckle -> first hole: ~ 88cm Length buckle -> last hole: ~ 79cm Width: 34mm   I'm selling it for 55 Euros + 4%, shipping included, or best offer. I would prefer to ship inside the EU.
    nice detail I think    
found these pictures of 8pn, looks quite different from the diesel store http://www.jeansandfashion.com/en/shioner-8pn/g121/p260055/?ls  
it's a good fit; what wash is this?
Is it me or do the new cuts (Thavar, Tepphar, Shioner, Excess from Black Gold) have too big back pockets? What do you think?   + Could anyone do a comparison between thavar's and safado's back pockets size?
looking for shioner 8aa 27x32
OliverEggertsen, I have some darrons 88z w28xl32 with very few wears, I'll let you know if I'll decide to sell them (not very sure right now).
That was totally unexpected, what a nice surprise :D Thx DenimBlog!