or Connect

Posts by rageatm007

Up for sale is a pair of Dior Homme '09 UMCs in size 27. These jeans are in mint condition and have never been washed or altered. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Asking $525 OBO (Free domestic shipping/$15 international shipping) Measurements: Waist - 14.75" (remember these have 2% spandex so they will fit 28/29) Thigh - 10" Leg Opening - 7"
Thanaz sold. Other great jeans still up for sale!
Up for sale are 5 pairs of Diesel jeans both classic and new washes. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. All jean prices exclude shipping costs. Thanks and let the sell-off start!   Thanaz 71B - Never altered or washed - 27x30 - $160 - SOLD Thanaz 8AA - Never altered or washed - 28x30 - $110 - SOLD Thanaz 8WW - Never altered or washed - 27x32 - $220 - SOLD Thavar 8X2 - NWOT - 29x30 - $200 Tepphar 8YO -...
Unfortunately, no I sold both the UMC and the powder beach. If you're interested in selling your 07 Jake please let me know. Thanks!
Up for sale are two pairs of very popular Diesel jeans. Both pairs are in amazing condition. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions.    Thanaz 8AA 28x30 - 15.75" waist / 10" thigh. Asking $150 obo   Darron 88Z 27x30 - 15.50" waist / 10" thigh. Asking $125 obo   Package deal of $250 for BOTH pairs!!!
Up for sale are three brand new pairs of jeans from Dior and Diesel. I'm looking to sell these fast so all reasonable offers considered. Please PM me with any questions. All product is authentic and references can be provided if desired.    1) Dior Mulholland Drive 19cm. BNWT. Size 29. $275 + shipping. Measurements: 15.5" waist SOLD. 2) Dior Powder Beach 17.5cm. BNWT. Size 29. $230 + shipping. Measurements: 15.3" waist (Stretch fabric) SOLD. 3) Diesel Thanaz 8IW....
Up for sale is a single Diesel black leather belt with silver buckle. This belt was originally purchased from Urban Outfitters for $90. The belt is in very good condition. Size 90cm. Asking $35. PM me with any questions.  
Up for sale is a pair of Dior UMC 07 19cm cut jeans in size 29 and a pair of Dior Powder Beach 17.5cm cut in size 29. These jeans speak for themselves. If I wasn't hard up for some cash I'd keep both of them as this is the third pair of UMCs I've bought and sold :/ Please feel free to PM with any questions. The price for the UMCs is $550 firm and I'm asking $300 obo for the powder beach. Thanks for looking.   Measurements:   UMC - waist: 16" thigh: 10.5" Leg...
Depends on the Thavar wash but the 8X2 requires you to size up one size. Honestly, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it... The Thavar is a better fit than the Thanaz. I'd strongly recommend it. Check out my post on the Thavar 8X2.
I have a feeling these are going to sellout FAST!