or Connect

Posts by FcBarcelona

BUMP
    Top: Tepphar 8y0, Thanaz 8ww, Thanaz 8sv, Thanaz 73j, Thanaz 8fc Mid: Thanaz 8c3, Thanaz 73v, Thanaz 8ie, Larkee 71j, Paddom 8bi Bot: Kander 8kw, 2 Diesel Trousers.   Sorry for the bad pic :D
That is also my problem. Just copy and insert it.
I tried those Shioner 8pn on and they are NEVER 270€ worth! I personally did not like them. Tepphar 8pk is a cool summer jeans but not everybody can wear them IMP and 220€ is also to much for them.
[admin edit - no links to your own auctions]
I completly agree with memorex6 that was also my first impression when I tried them on. Normally I would say Thanaz but in this wash Poiak ist more skinny and felt better! So I would suggest you to buy the Poiak. I tried both in the same size (29x32) on but the Thanaz was much longer, bigger in waist and the leg opening was bigger.
http://cgi.ebay.de/AUTHENTIC-DIESEL-17-F-THANAZ-17F-WAX-COATED-SKINNY-31-/280621658246?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item41565ab086
Ja, leider nur ab W29. Ich bräuchte eigentlich auch W28. Ich war dort vor 2 Wochen da hatten die die Thanaz 8pi nicht. Bei Wormland gibts die auch aber leider auch erst ab W29.
Ja, genau.
In a Store called P&C in Cologne Germany ;) I forgot to do some pics but I will next time. There was also a new Krooley but I forgot the wash. It was blue like the wash 8pi with some specials on it. Not my cup of the but maybe some people like them.