or Connect

Posts by dequinha

you can try ... actually do not know if freezing can delay the processI just saw on krooley and larkee this season. i have in krooley 150 euros if u want.    
.. if you do not know is that this has already been used in washing nudie jeans ... and there was a contest, who left the coolest jeans.I still have not washed mine and I will not even wash.why the enzyme stops working after 78 days.  
I have in my size to wash (8y9) he is the most skinny, so if you have a lot of you will note a tight calf. but in the wash (8pk) I have a size less.  
no I have not, would be for the dsquared end of the year because it has some research that I have to finish ... I always saw through paypal and do not stop sending ... only if you live far away.
and I'll give you a tip ... if you wash your turbodenim with hot water (50 º or 60 º) stop the process.
I do not not work on diesel ... I sell jeans of diesel ...... isp? I mean the people who provide me the jeans .. and I will also try to sell dsquared ... let's see how the thing goes this season came in krooley and larkee  the niormal turbodenim
if wannt trade in something..look my things
dude i want tarde in something..look my products....thanks
yes .... it will be as limited edition ..... at least that's what my ISP told me ... it will come in three colors: red, blue and brown ... but I think I'll just get in red
so coming thanaz in turbo denim in red,blue and brown