or Connect

Posts by Tsukasa

Shipping included Almost brand new, no wear at all. Cut: Farco (slim straight leg) Wash: 85W Size: 29 x 32 Made in Italy   Waist (no dip): 16" Front Rise: 9.5" Thigh: 11" Inseam: 32.5"   Shipping from Canada $110 100  95CAD shipped within Canada $115 105  100USD shipped withing CONUS For international shipping, message me for a quote   Paypal verified addresses only
take out life insurance on yourself then kill you'reself
"i'm a fucking professional" -casey696969
oh and seriously this is not about epeens and of course dave can do whatever the hell he wants. what has been going on is just advice for him if he wants to maintain a userbase or see another migration of irate members go to an offshoot forum
u mad?
Quote: Originally Posted by camhabib You should try reading back some of your own posts then. so edgy!!
Quote: Originally Posted by camhabib This whole ordeal brings to mind a quote I once read from Mark Twain which I believe may be appropriate for sharing: "Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." Everyone sees a situation from THEIR point of view, which in the end, is what makes it theirs. People need to start realizing this and stop trying to win everyone over. Personally, I think this whole fuckfest has turned into...
people have to earn respect
Quote: Originally Posted by ross ^I think Dave has bigger things to worry about right now i didnt mention dave
Dave's just too cool for school/