or Connect

Posts by JillianS

don't normally post here, I'm too lazy but I'm bored...
alright, I hate to break up the argument, but I have an actual technical question I'm having a lot of problems posting pics in my mall listings. At least half the time when I try and upload pics, my file gets "denied"(it fails)... There's no rhyme or reason behind it, all of my pics are the same size, same filesize, were taken with the same camera, almost right after eachother, with the same resolution etc etc it's a total crapshoot as to whether or not my upload will...
Quote: Originally Posted by gizmokat NONE! Please stop letting them ruin my favorite books! The Notebook however was phenomenal and much better than the book... maybe it's because the book wasn't as detailed. Take Hitchhikers for instance was a complete flop (I took a nap during the movie) and the book series is amazing and I couldn't put it down. so funny, I actually think they butchered The Notebook..completely butchered Noah anyways.. jmo...
still drop by every day or two, but I'm another that hates the new mall...I don't go in there anymore...hard on the eyes, confusing to look at quickly, etc etc. I'm all for change and all, and I get the concept/think that it was a good idea in theory, but it just did not work...
hips, i LOVE that vest
look at little ol' Saskatchewan making headlines... However, as a customer, I signed the contract with my rates/fees info on it. Therefor, I agreed to pay it... The only course I see is if the companies claimed it was a "government issued fee", going straight to the gov't...yet even then, I think it's a stretch.
a good friend of mine is taking geology right now, and the job outlook is actually really good with all the mining going on up here.
I don't think that getting a prenup means that you're "going into it thinking about divorce and that's wrong"... that's like saying that getting fire insurance for your house is "dooming your house to burn". It's all about covering your ass in CASE something happens..
woot woot!!! no more stupid jokes about the worthless Canadian dollar Yay for us (partly due to our economy doing well, mostly due to the US's doing..well, not so well..)
if either party has substantially more to lose, then yes. If neither has much of anything going in, then it's rather pointless. Although, in some cases, where one partner makes substantially more money than the other, I'm really not sure... If one spouse has abandoned career and maintaining their employability to care for mutual children, then those circumstances should absolutely be considered (which could be either spouse imo). imo it's the same deal for women...