or Connect

Posts by youngrai000

Willing to buy Diesel Tepphar 602S and 887V in 32x30.   Will accept ONLY BNWT. No mint used nor used.    Payment will be via Paypal (in Euros or USD)    Please send me pics to: youngrai000@gmail.com    Thank you! 
              I bought Thavar 829B and Tepphar 827Y.   Tepphar 827Ys do run bigger than other Tepphars.   Love the 829B wash, it is great. I also like 827Y wash to but you gotta see the real jean to see the DNA mutation shit.     Want to get some lighter jeans now :)
Hi.   I will buy Tepphar 887V or Poiak 887V in size 32X30 only in BNWT. Location is USA.   Will pay via Paypal.     I am looking for L.30, no L 32.   Thank you. I will be waiting for the seller.
DIESEL JEFFIR JACKET SIZE: M COLOR: BLACK   BRAND NEW WITH TAG NEVER WORN   I AM SELLING THESE BRAND NEW DIESEL JEFFIR JACKET SIZE M. I ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY.   I WILL SHIP IT FREE WITHIN THE U.S. VIA FEDEX EXPRESS SHIPPING! INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS WILL BE MAILED VIA UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE!       I SHIP OUT WITHIN 12 HOURS OF YOUR PAYMENT.   PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!
DIESEL THAVAR 807C   SIZE 32X30 (32X32 BUT HEMMED TO 30, THAT IS APPROXIMATELY 102CM WHEN MEASURED ON SIDES)   PREOWNED   ABOUT B+ CONDITION     FREE SHIPPING AROUND THE WORLD.   PRICE: $90     PAYMENT: PAYPAL   LOCAL PICKUP: MINNEAPOLIS/ST.PAUL AREAS     CHECK OUT PICS AND PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.
Selling S/S 2014 Saint Laurent 19cm Light Denim Jeans!   Price: $550 and free shipping!!! (USA buyers-free overnight shipping!)     I will ship it to anywhere in the world. Fast shipping, tracking number, and receipt will be sent to you via email.   I will take photo of receipt upon sending the package. Payment: Paypal.   As soon as you pay, I will ship within 10 hours. Promised.   Ask any questions that you might have.       Brand new with tags. Never worn.
I just sent you PM. Check it. Thank you!
DIESEL THAVAR 807C     IN GREAT CONDITION! ABOUT B+ CONDITION. NO DAMAGES NO STAINS                     AREAS WITHIN USA: FEDEX EXPRESS (FREE SHIPPING) MINNEAPOLIS AREAS LOCAL PICK-UP AVAILABLE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: DEPENDS ON YOUR LOCATION     PAYMENT: I ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY.       NOTE: IT IS HEMMED PROFESSIONALLY AND ITS LENGTH ALIGNED THE SIDELINES ARE 101-3CM LONG (+- 1CM) WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO LENGTH 30. I'M 5'10 AND STILL BIT LONG WHEN...
DIESEL THANAZ 73J     ALMOST LIKE NEW! GUARANTEED QUALITY. YOU WILL FIND IT AS IF IT WERE NEW!!! 100% GUARANTEED.       I HAVE WORN IT ABOUT 3-5TIMES.           AREAS WITHIN USA: FEDEX EXPRESS (FREE SHIPPING)   MINNEAPOLIS AREAS - LOCAL PICK-UP AVAILABLE   INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: DEPENDS ON YOUR LOCATION       PAYMENT: I ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY.       NOTE: IT IS HEMMED PROFESSIONALLY AND ITS LENGTH ALIGNED THE SIDELINES ARE 101-3CM LONG (+- 1CM)...
8KK looks awesome on the front part. I wish backpockets were not those black ink-look design though. Otherwise, it fits you well. Nice pic!