or Connect

Posts by antik_freak

Quote: Originally Posted by mgras Haha. Suicide pact. exactly what i was thinking. a wrist-slitting party, all around. no.
Quote: Originally Posted by vincevtec ^ yes, but too much $$$$$ I only use it on special occassions, lol i guess i might just be a hair-product ho.
/\ i agree with you. i think we're generally packaging-happy, at least in the U.S. i always bring my own bag to a store if i'm going to need one. use cloth bags for groceries, etc.
Quote: Originally Posted by turn_your_head What's with people and all this shit with "there's too many sections already" ??? WTF is this?? lame city?? The more sections the merrier The more fuckind discussion get with it Just because all you wear is Diesel is reason enought that you should get the fuck over it and accept more sections i always love your sense of ... everything.
wait a minute... you're telling me that YOU are GENE WEEN, aren't you!?
Quote: Originally Posted by blackcandy3 "PUSH THE LITTLE DAISIES AND MAKE THEM COME UP" i actually hear that i do a good impression of that exact verse of the song it's fun to sing that song, isn't it?
Quote: Originally Posted by blackcandy3 i really loved godWEENsatan ...and that is what i am now listening to--"tick." used to play tracks off this on my college radio show a lot, especially "blackjack." Quote: Originally Posted by blackcandy3 i saw these guys live a few months ago, pretty great show - they have all the right chops, but choose to use them for comedic purposes more than anything else. Funny...
what are you guys *supposed* to do, sit around with your crotch hanging out all the time?
Quote: Originally Posted by vincevtec your hair looks naturally curly... maybe a short messy style w/ some dry product like wax or sumotech. yay sumotech!
Ween "Waving My Dick in the Wind" http://hype.non-standard.net/search/ween%20waving/1/