or Connect

Posts by antik_freak

re: the Q: "What kind of drunk are you?" the kind that is drunk right now.
Quote: Originally Posted by antik_freak Meat Beat Manifesto Helter Skelter/Radio Babylon /\ and now this! "it's in my brain now... THIS IS IT! helter skelter..."
Quote: Originally Posted by ccupino BREAKDANCE! It's fun too YES! My old break-dancing from the early 80's comes out at Aikido. I do back-spins! Fun.
Quote: Originally Posted by incagirl ... it says i'm a depressed drunk!! WTF?!?! no i'm not! do you guys think i'm depressed?! i got the same, but in my case, no big surprise there. :P <--at myself
CDs BF and I bought today: me: M.I.A. Arular The Streets Original Pirate Material him: The Minutemen Double Nickels on the Dime Metallica Master of Puppets Meat Beat Manifesto Helter Skelter/Radio Babylon Gnarls Barkley St. Elsewhere (my pick for him to buy so i can listen to it for free! ) currently listening to M.I.A. turn_your_head, you were with me at Amoeba Records, helping me select between this and her "Piracy" album. this was a great choice. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by mit006 minus the hairproduct part.... oh snap. just kidding... lol... it's all love. taken that way.
/\ i love cilantro so much, i can enjoy eating it straight!
/\ not familiar with "Jack of All Trades," but am a huge fan of "Ash" and also saw "Bubba Ho-tep" in the theater a few years ago. not his best work, exactly, huh? so anyway, looks like "Ash" worked with Stuart Devenie, another king of funny horror-film one-liners like, "I kick ass for the Lord!"
Quote: Originally Posted by blackcandy3 Crash was a pretty good film, i liked it a LOT better than i thought i would It was nice to see Bruce Campbell in action again..."No, everything is not OK...you just killed your girlfriend with a chainsaw..." blackcandy, what the HELL are you talking about? you're just messing with everyone here, aren't you, talking about something totally unrelated to either "Crash" film, just to stir up trouble. :P...
Quote: Originally Posted by smoochy ...'Tis why I drink alone when drinking to get drunk! I have tendency to bring others down. Double the trouble I imagine if my drinking mate was similar in tone. Yes, even if I start with others, past a certain point, I tend to disappear without telling anyone about it. I just leave, to be alone in my state.