or Connect

Posts by antik_freak

Imhotep, honest to god, I don't remember ever reading any Mod posting about you of any kind. The hacker said this, and even then, I wondered why they said that. ...but that's not meant to contradict the rest of what you said.
Quote: Originally Posted by cbarge Apparently a few you are "lying drunks" because I know for a fact that more than 2% of the population are angry drunks. hey, man, i think i was the first to admit it. i've been an angry drunk plenty o' times in my life. as it turns out, i'm no stranger to anger at the moment.
CENSORSHIP
mgras, i completely agree with everything you have said here.
Wow, JeansObssessed, you look GREAT!
jessani, keri, you should've seen what i typed, and then erased.
Quote: Originally Posted by Keri Quote: Originally Posted by antik_freak re: the Q: "What kind of drunk are you?" the kind that is drunk right now. really???? you know, i have an affintiy for drunks....lol...they do things they normally wouldn't lol you mean, like...oh, never mind, i will tell you tomorrow.
Quote: Originally Posted by angelgrace Hi, I just wanted to compliment your site. I just started the honestmall. Haven't sold yet, but having a lot of responses right now. I'm learning the rules, made some mistakes (pics, contract) and really appreciate your site allowing safe authentic buying for everyone. Just curious, if you and the rest of the admin. are taking donations. There are no fees on selling and membership so I was wondering if you have an...
Quote: Originally Posted by jessani Quote: Originally Posted by Keri Quote: Originally Posted by antik_freak re: the Q: "What kind of drunk are you?" the kind that is drunk right now. really???? you know, i have an affintiy for drunks....lol...they do things they normally wouldn't lol You're shameless! who, me? yes, and if you got to know me better, you'd see that "shameless" is...
Quote: Originally Posted by haptronic Quote: Originally Posted by antik_freak him: The Minutemen Double Nickels on the Dime Metallica Master of Puppets i like your BF's taste. master of puppets is a must have in my book. yes, my BF has very fine taste in music. very fine taste, indeed. Quote: Originally Posted by haptronic oh and ride the lightning, and everything before [but not including]...