or Connect

Posts by antik_freak

Quote: Originally Posted by Cmercury1 I, personally, would be more inclined to stay even if these great contributors stayed on as just regular members. Thank you for your vote of confidence and support.
Quote: Originally Posted by jaimek44 i love lamp lamp, jaime?
Quote: Originally Posted by turn_your_head Quote: Originally Posted by jenn Well, people here know now who is on the advisory board- and most mods are not on it. Tha hacker said he showed it to the mods, but Idalis said somebody else showed it to them. =) No, not somebody else! No one else! We found out on our own! yes, the advisory board section just appeared to us all one day when we logged in. it was there in plain...
Quote: Originally Posted by advan031 You're so witty..it's sexy oh, hey, i'd been meaning to ask you--what ARE you doing in your av, there, buddy? watering that tree, it appears?
Quote: Originally Posted by mrstkeller And yeah, I do feel like quitting. It's just too much. My life has a lot of other fufilling ways to serve communities, if this one is going to be soo filled with drama and mistrust, it's not worth it. Not anymore. Hi, there, mrstkeller. I am not being flip at all when I say, it is nice to hear from you.
Quote: Originally Posted by treasurehoard Being a mod is a full time job. With a site as big (IMO) mods should be getting some sort of payment. I am sure with the click ads there is enough to hook the mods up with $100 a month or something which is enough to buy a new pair of jeans! I am sure that will make the mods happy. I know I know some people think all that money needs to be donated to charity and the mods should work as slave labors. Thats not...
"Pooper Sex," Batman? Now that's a first in my lexicon! Me likey.
Quote: Originally Posted by Keri Quote: Originally Posted by antik_freak Quote: Originally Posted by TigiStylist Welcome to my world! Did you get Spanked TOO??? I got spanked, but I like a good spanking. I got scolded, I wish I had gotten a spanking, that would have been more fun. I can spank you, if you like. I'm up for a good spanking!
Quote: Originally Posted by pinchy tastes like burning. that's classic, pinchy! Quote: Originally Posted by tour90 i like to pick my nose until it bleeds WTF?
Quote: Originally Posted by turn_your_head I <3 Antik_Freak I <3 you, too!