or Connect

Posts by Funkpusher

hi,   sorry for the very late reply but i was out of the country the past few months. but yes they are still available.   best, -f
hi there,    sorry for getting back to you now, just got back in the country. unfortunately my camera is busted so I am unable to take pictures at the moment. would you prefer i take some measurements instead? thanks!   best, -F
Hi,   Up for sale are a brand new pair of Paul Smith Mancini loafers in Grey. Size is UK7/US8. Too small for me so I'm selling it discounted. Includes original box and travel bag. Price includes shipping. Thanks for looking.
Hi,   Selling off my collection, brand new with tags Diesel Zathan 73H in 32X30. These are made in Italy. Price includes shipping. Thanks for looking!   *Updated listing    
Hi,   Up for sale are a brand new pair of Paul Smith Mancini shoes in Avila Bleached Navy in a size UK8/US9/42. Comes with original box and travel bag. Price is $250 shipped. Thanks for looking!
Hi,   I have a pair of Diesel Zatiny 8YM for sale. It has been used a total of 3 times. Since I have lost alot of weight I have no choice but to sell alot of my stuff. These are listed at a size 32X30 but they have been hemmed to an inseam of 29 1/4. This pair is made in Italy. Thanks for looking!
Hi,   Up for sale is a Diesel Black Gold Seddia Gingham shirt in size S. Retails for $190, I am selling it for $60 shipped. Thanks for looking.
Hi,   I have a Diesel Black Gold Seddia Gingham Shirt in size S. Retails for $180, I am selling it for $80 shipped. Thanks for looking.
Hi,   Up for sale is a pair of John Varvatos V718 Sunglasses, bought them from an Ilori store some time back but never got around to using them. They are new without tags. Price includes shipping. Thanks for looking!   Best, -F
Hi,   Up for sale is a pair of Diesel Black Gold Men's "Shortcut" in a size 42/9. These have been worn a few times but I decided they were just a bit too big for me so I stored them away. Included is the original box and storage bag. Price is $80 shipped. Thanks for looking!   Best, -F