or Connect

Posts by sccrapbkr

I meant to reply to Bradl ...  sorry it came out as a post.
On the 5th picture (showing the back pockets)....one way I can tell a fake pair is from the 'horseshoe' - the top of it should actually be hidden by the flap on the pocket.  If it comes down & you can see the point (like these shown), they are fakes.  If it doesn't have a flap, typically they don't make a long horseshoe...it's mostly just a U with longer sides.  Does that make sense?     This is a website a friend sent me.  I think most of the stuff is fake, but I'm...
A friend of mine sent me this website for me to check out to see if I could tell whether the stuff was authentic or not.  I looked at the Coach bags & the "C" isn't anything like the "C" on my Coach.  I went through their True Religion section & thought that some of the 'horseshoes' weren't up high enough, but this pair looks real...???  Can you tell me what you think about the jeans & the rest of the site (or the TR section)....
They must have deleted it then.  Because I have "boxes" of sites I've visited & I just clicked on it & it wouldn't come up.  That's crazy!!!  The jeans were $85.99.  And the site looked identical to TR's website!!!!  That's why I was so leery.  Thanks for letting me know!  :)
Has anyone ever seen this site...or ordered from it?  I've asked them three times if they guarantee their jeans to be authentic & they won't answer.  I guess that's the nail on the head they are fake, right?!  They look authentic on the site, but what you get is completely different.  I don't want to order & then send them back, only to pay their 25% restocking fee for fake denim...  Anyway, here's the site.  And thanks in...
TRUE RELIGION DISCO BECKY BIG T LOVESTRUCK JEANS 28 - eBay (item 120465312132 end time Sep-08-09 19:45:02 PDT) Hi, can someone tell me if these jeans are real? Thanks a bunch!!
Can anyone give me tips on how to tell if TR's are real or fake? I've been dealing with this for a while & asking this question, but can't seem to get an answer. I've searched on here but can't find any information either. I'm hoping someone can tell me! I don't have an issue with 7's (or didn't), but they are getting a little more creative with TR's (and the tags have changed in the 7's). Some people can tell by the stitching, but you've got me on that! Thanks for...