or Connect

Posts by mimic76

I'm just posting here, months later, to say that everybody is wrong between the difference Viker / Larkee. I bought 2 larkee : the 8SS and the 8ST; both fucking tight in the thighs. So I clearly came to one conclusion : Larkee is tighter in the thighs than Viker. But just to be sure I went to a Diesel shop in Paris and I asked one of the seller "what's the difference between Viker and Larkee", and his answer was : "Larkee is tighter in the waist and in the thighs but...
Quote: Originally Posted by bezt178 I am a totally viker wearer I've bought viker 71g 71v 8bk 71b 89p 8eb 8ie 70z 8hd 88z 8hs 8rq and 73h viker 73h is really the tightest . if you wear viker 88z in w28. you can still wear viker 73h in w28. The tightness of the waist in 73h is the same with 88z. But 73h is tighter at thigh than 88z. I'm also a viker wearer and I can confirm that the 73H is tighter in the tights than my other viker BUT...
So after few wear I can say that this wash doesn't stretch a lot. However there is one point which is bothering me a little, the crotch is really but really small compared to my vikers. Is it due to the wash ? Or does the larkee cut as a smaller crotch than viker ? Or is due to the fact that it is a real 30" legs length (and to a 32 transformed in a 30) ?
I have the viker 8RQ, and I'd say that it is a cool wash. However this pair is tight at the beginning but stretches a lot, so take your regular size.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darnoc Interesting that you found Larkee to be tighter than some of your Vikers; it may just be that particular wash. The one thing that bothers me about my vikers and larkees is the amount of room in the calves- its a bit too big for a straight leg cut. Try Slammer as it is still roomier in the thigh area, but slimmer in the calves, but not Thanaz slim buy any means or tapered at all I think that it is this wash,...
I received my Larkee 8st and I have to say that it is a pretty good surprise. First of all the wash is awesome, then I'd say that hopefully I took a Larkee because this is the tightest wash I have, even all my vikers (8lh, 73h, 8RQ), are not as tight as this larkee, I hope that it'll stretch a bit because it is very tight (but not as tight as a Viker 8CY for example, that I tried and I was almost unable to move my legs). A very good surprise is that the rise is also...
Quote: Originally Posted by sandman if your are on right size pockets make your ass look like has a two seperate parts (my english is bad,buy you get used to ) ıf you are quite thin I would suggest you try safado.I know yo dont like them but even I was one of those peoples who say safado is a tight for men.First try then decide Ok so next time I see a Safado that I like I'll try it. However I don't know if Safado is tighter than viker in...
Quote: Originally Posted by sandman I asked pics because some members here really like to wear their jeans unfitted or very loose,so first we should be sure about body type and how you like to break them.Because for example wearing loose skinny jeans usually accepted "normal" by peoples.but it is not.they are skinny and they should be weared skinny right Ok now I understand, However I don't have any good pics to show you, and I cannot make some...
Quote: Originally Posted by jhayes789 larkee is much more relaxed in the thigh area and from experience w/ zatiny 8st, the wash tends to run larger and bc its a lighter denim stretches quite a bit.. most people size down at least one when they buy 8st. best bet, try them on... but theyre not going to be as fitted as viker (my boyfriend wears viker and when he wears his larkees he complains a bit about the loseness) Thanks for this feedback,...
Hi everybody, I recently discovered Diesel, 2 months ago, and I totally fell in love with these jeans. Currently I only have Viker models, I like straight jeans, and as this cut fits me pretty well I wanted to keep wearing this cut. However there is a problem : the 8st model. I saw this model recently and I really loved it, but the problem is that model doesn't exist in Viker but it exists in Larkee (I don't want to ear about the Zatiny 8st cause I don't like...