or Connect

Posts by ally24k

yep i <3 the onatah for its simplicity & beauty! i say keep! you have lotsa bags that this one can just be in the rotation for when you wear darker outfits .
i have the onatah PM... and i have to admit i don't carry it that much either. I've had it for about 3 wks and carried it about 3x. buy some suede protectant from apple guard. they have 20% off right now. i say keep it! it's brown so you don't have to worry about staining the bag. just don't wear it while wearing light colored tops and you should be OK.
how do you know they are fake? i think bcbgGirls shoes are pretty poor in quality to begin with...
i think i'm basically over my jean addiction! i don't think about jeans at all anymore and i havent done ebay searches for jeans in forever. unfortunately i've moved onto handbags... much more expensive addiction
i paid 60 + ship. so almost 70.
omg louie, we've see you in your jeans... where are those fat thighs! .
yea i dont think the shorts are that short! i guess i was scared off by the daisy dukes cuz my butt cheeks were about to fall outta those that anything is better.
i am horrible at taking pix of myself and no one is home .
Quote: Originally Posted by leesamarie33 Quote: Originally Posted by ally24k i got a 25 off ebay. they fit perfect and i hate tight shorts so these are good. And do you normally wear a 24? yea, or sometimes 23 stretch. 23 rigid is too tight.
i got a 25 off ebay. they fit perfect and i hate tight shorts so these are good.