or Connect

Posts by megangogo

I think these might be fake, but it could also just be crappy pics...I wanted to run it by the experts, though
Quote: Originally Posted by trippybrowneyes I always love the shoes you post. I think you and I have the same magnetic attraction to brightly colored footwear haha...I do love me some bright shoes!! These are special because I saw them in the store while back and LOVED them, but they were way too $$, but today they were 50% off and they had my size so I couldn't say no...
I went on a mini-spree today because I just got a job after ~2 months of unemployment...
I just asked my bf, he manages a sprint store, and he said that for sprint, they have a database of the serial #s for all phones that were sold for sprint and if it isn't in there they can't activate it. I would assume verizon has a similar limitation. He also said that both sprint and verizon have said that they would allow people to use other devices, so it might be worth taking it to a store to see if they'd let you do that. Sorry, but most likely you won't be able to...
Yeah, it's "gsm buzz" it only happens with GSM phones (AT&T/TMobile) the frequencies of the waves the phone uses are similar to something in the speakers that makes that noise. Sometimes, I hear that buzz before my phone even starts ringing so I know I'm getting a call without the ringer going off yet.
You can definitely order them from at&t like jskidder said. I called a store to see if they had them physically in stock, and they didn't but the guy on the phone said that they could order one for me if I wanted. I didn't do it yet, because I was going to see if I could get one sooner (they said it'd be ~7days)...
Quote: Originally Posted by designerdesire I have been having a miserable time trying to get the iPhone. The line was 3-6 hours in Los Angeles at every location, and here in my small NorCal town they have no stock. Plus, because I'm not the primary account holder and have a business discount, I can't even buy it at the Apple Store. I've stood in lines, left lines, called business care 300 times and finally it's clear I can buy one at an AT&T store...if...
Great Pics, Julz...I'm glad you love them, and they look awesome! I'm glad they found a good home...
I believe those are these. My bf has then and loves them...
Went on a mini-spree yesterday... Dolce Vita Gladiators - American Apparel Pencil Skirts -