or Connect

Posts by snowwhite

Quote: Originally Posted by nprotundo Thanks everyone. I think Im going to fully insure it for full price and not mark it as a gift and have delivery signature added too. Just to be on the safe side. If she doesnt want to buy it after I tell her that I wont mark as a gift, then its ok. I rather not sell it then have something happen later on down the road. Wise choice! I've heard of too many people getting screwed these days. I hope it works out!
Well, I did a quick search and apparently she was a music student. That would explain a lot - most people in music schools (especially orchestras) are Asian...so where there's more exposure, there's more interest. I played in an orchestra before and can attest to that. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/26/fa...26GLENNON.html
I don't understand why it's such a novel idea that a Asian guy should marry a Caucasian girl. I've seen it happen many times with friends. In fact, one of my best friends is not the most attractive of Asian guys (by American standards) and his wife (also my friend) is very pretty. They have two adorable children together and they totally connect. I guess to some people it's about more than just looks. And, I found this quote from one of the youtuber's comments...
Quote: Originally Posted by Zodiac Is there such a thing as Hot Asian guy ?? Yes, there is but that guy in the video is NOT it. IMO, of course.
Begonias are so pretty. Congrats if you won them! Great deal.
Very jealous! Great pictures. How cold was it?
Quote: Originally Posted by virgoddess I'm such an idiot. I put 2 pairs of Gingers on my watch list without bidding and they both ended a few days ago... one at $20-something and the other at $30-something!!! That's a shame. Happens to me all the time too.
Pics pics pics!!!
Great price! Congrats.
Pics are so little. Can you make them bigger?