or Connect

Posts by mgras

Quote: Originally Posted by vintagelace I love that one.
This is a stupid discussion. No one was ever chilled. Debate happens.
Quote: Originally Posted by treasurehoard Quote: Originally Posted by mgras If someone uploads a good song, and I like it. I may just go buy the album. It's free publicity. And it's not going to kill the artists. Oy. Those laws are really aimed more toward people selling pirated software/CDs/DVDs. Not people uploading one song to share with some other people on a forum somewhere. ok first off its not free publicity it is...
Quote: Originally Posted by treasurehoard Quote: Originally Posted by mgras Maybe I didn't explain well enough with my response to Keri. That, or you just didn't bother to read it. The song I put up for download, was offered free by it's creator on it's publishers website. They put it out there for people to download. I've done nothing wrong, so get a grip, and read next time so you don't waste your time typing up a massive...
This is actually the kind of issue that could tear this board apart. I mean. Without Ben... I don't know how much I want to be here anymore. His expertise was my reason for joining. It's a huge hit. This following the influx of rowdy new HF-ers, and the addition of all these ads... Blah. I miss the old Honestforum. It was so much more like a family.
But if this whole issue was about Dave not listening to Ben. Why would he listen to us?
Admin. He's done so much.
Quote: Originally Posted by jstyle this is how we do on fridge 4 Dude, how?
Fuck yea!