or Connect

Posts by mgras

Quote: Originally Posted by antik_freak Quote: Originally Posted by mgras Those choices don't make any sense. Hrm... Whatever. At this point in time, I don't even think I want to know what goes on behind the closed doors at HF. And we're the ones with locked-drama threads all the time. The mod discussion area must be a fucking war zone. ...until it gets permanently closed tomorrow... How does that make any sence...
Quote: Originally Posted by lauriebell Dave can still see who you are mr. truth... http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html Not necessarily. Proxies to use random IPs. He doesn't have to know. Not to mention... HF wouldn't be all that hard to hack. So many open ports... SSH in particular. Not that I'm the hacker or anything. But I may have port-scanned the site out of sheer boredom. Anyway. Those choices don't make any...
Quote: Originally Posted by Imhotep i agree. but it seems that he doesn't feel the need to have to justify. just be glad he didn't change the title of your thread to "music stealing", even though that wasn't what you were doing. Yeah, that title change was really disrespectful, and defamatory.
Quote: Originally Posted by Imhotep Quote: Originally Posted by mgras Well, now it's locked. The thing that really bothers me... Is how Dave's answers are always one or two sentences in length. Like, he locked my Music Sharing thread, with the statement, I don't like stealing music. But I explained, it's stealing nothing. The authors themselves hosted these files for free download by fans... And I get nothing, no PM, no...
Ffry, is your hair blue?
Well, now it's locked. The thing that really bothers me... Is how Dave's answers are always one or two sentences in length. Like, he locked my Music Sharing thread, with the statement, I don't like stealing music. But I explained, it's stealing nothing. The authors themselves hosted these files for free download by fans... And I get nothing, no PM, no explanation. I kinda see why Ben's upset. It's pretty one-sided around here sometimes. Hang in there Ben....
Quote: Originally Posted by smoochy Quote: Originally Posted by mgras Why does being mainstream make a band bad? I mean, if you care about the actual music... how does that matter at all? There are two kinds of mainstream. One that refers to the actual music/sound, and one that refers to the public conscious (popularity, essentially). Often when a band becomes mainstream (in the popularity sense), their sound frequently takes a...
Why does being mainstream make a band bad? I mean, if you care about the actual music... how does that matter at all?
If Zathan 796 really looked like the off-color ones Meow posted... That would rule so fucking hard!
Lucky. I'm envious.