or Connect

Posts by gapdev

The site is fraudulent. The Who Is was to show you that the site is based in China.   Kenny
Domain Name: DIESELBLACKGOLDJEANS.COM Registrar: BEIJING INNOVATIVE LINKAGE TECHNOLOGY LTD. DBA DNS.COM.CN Whois Server: whois.dns.com.cn Referral URL: http://www.dns.com.cn Name Server: A.DNSPOD.COM Name Server: B.DNSPOD.COM Status: clientTransferProhibited Updated Date: 28-apr-2014 Creation Date: 24-apr-2014 Expiration Date: 24-apr-2015
Have you tried a Google search for "Diesel Speed Shoe" without the quotes?   Amazon has tons of them, as do a lot of other online stores.   Diesel online does restock every so often.   Kenny
I've been noticing this for the past 6 months or so: New Safado releases have been few and far between. Even worse, is that the new additions come no smaller than 28. After going through several styles (Viker, Zatiny, Thanaz) I settled upon Safado as my Diesel Jean of choice. However, I haven't been able to buy any lately because the newer models don't come any smaller than 28, and there seems to be fewer and fewer Safado washes now days. Is this new catalog for...
How to know if a seller with 0 feedback, lots of pictures of the jeans but NO pictures of the tags, is legit? Seller claims to have 1 or more physical stores but I'm not sure I want to be his first sale Seller is newyorkspeedla and here is one of his auctions: NEW DIESEL ZATINY WASH 008SS JEANS DARK BLUE SIZE 30 - eBay (item 280302669177 end time Feb-13-09 20:06:29 PST) Prices seem kind of high. Kenny