or Connect

Posts by j0emama

Up for sale is a USED pair of Diesel Safado 8GS size 30 x 32.   These have been used but are in excellent condition with no holes or stains and only minimal hem wear (see pictures).   I also have all the tags from when I first bought them.   Approximate measurements are: Waist -  Thigh -  Knee -  Leg Opening -  Inseam -    PM me if you have any additional questions.
Up for sale is a Dark Grey (Gunmetal Grey) Diesel New Ety studded Belt, size 90.    I have a 32 inch waist and this belt fits with some room on the end.  The total length of the belt is 43 inches (measured the leather part only, not the buckle).   Normal wear and tear on the belt from use, but no defects.   Please feel free to contact me with any...
Description: Up for sale a Black Diesel Jumasce Hoodie, size Large.  Black hoodie with fake yellowish fur lining the inside.  Zippered front and zippers on the front forearms of each arm.  This hoodie is SUPER warm.   Condition: This hoodie is in used but EXCELLENT condition.  No holes, tears, rips or stains.  I wear a medium in American Apparel t-shirts and Large in Diesel t-shirts.   Measurements: Chest: 22" (front, pit to pit, keep in mind this hoodie is...
Description: Up for sale is a pair of Diesel Viker 8EB size 30x30.  These are an awesome black pair of denim that can be dressed up or dressed down.   Condition: These jeans have been worn four times and washed about once. There are no rips, tears, or stains and minimal to no hem wear (see pics).  These jeans have never been hemmed.   Fabric Content: 100% cotton.   Measurements: waist: 16.25" thigh: 11" leg opening: 8.5" inseam: 31.25"   Asking Price:...
Description: This is a pair of Safado slim straight fit in the infamous 71J wash.  Light wash with random bullet holes throughout the jean, patched with blue patches.  Like all 71J washes, these stretch like crazy and so downsizing is recommended.  (for instance, I'm a 32 true waist and I wear these size 30's).   Condition: These jeans are used but in good condition.  There are no stains or unintented rips or tears.  There is some hem wear on the back hem (see...
Up for sale are 2 American Apparel Long Sleeve Button Down Oxfords, Size Small (Oxford Blue and Oxford Grey).  I am usually a medium in AA t-shirts, I sized down on these and they fit great....until I bulked up (or as my wife would say...got fatter).  These retailed for $50+ each brand new. The blue shirt fits slightly smaller than the grey shirt (see measurements) These are the older version with only 7 buttons on the front.  They are in good...
Thanks guys for all the recomendations...I think I'll try to track down a pair of the 8TA's.
Hey guys, I've been out of the game FOREVER and just recently sold my favorite wash of Zathans, my coveted 86t's. I'm not familiar to any of Diesel's washes in the past 2-3 years so I was wondering what Safado was is most similar to the 86t's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by TicoDiesel So the guy is selling a pair in ebay at 250 is that excessive, and they have no rust left. I sold my pair a couple years ago for like $180 I think, size 31x32 and they were pretty rusty. It just depends on how much you want them. They're really hard to find for sale. Here's a couple of pics of mine that I had:
Quote: Originally Posted by TicoDiesel Zathan BBO like new, does anyone know if this wash is supposed to have dirt or not? Yeah they're supposed to have dirt...they're basically 764's except w/ stretch