or Connect

Posts by KarnoDal

Both pairs are for sale on Ebay.  I am willing to consider offers, so PM me if you're interested.     Krooley 8i2, 30W x 30L: http://www.ebay.com/itm/300776852101?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   Krooley 882D, 30W x 30L: http://www.ebay.com/itm/300776853507?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
My top three at the moment:   Larkee 8NE Krooley 8i2 Krooley 882D     Want:   Larkee 882R Larkee 74Y Krooley 880W
Apparently not.  You haven't shown the capacity to put what you learned into practice in your interaction with others, so I think I'll take your analyses with a handful of salt, if you don't mind.     "The learned fool writes his nonsense in better language than the unlearned, but it is still nonsense." - Benjamin Franklin
Actually, I'd consider it a pretty standard response when someone comes to a forum looking for expert opinion on authenticity, receives it, and then not only argues with the people he solicited the help from, but accuses them baselessly of being the seller of the item in question.  In light of this, attributing their being pissed at you to "ignorance and insecurity" is willful delusion on your part.   When you ask people for help and then show your ass when you don't get...
This isn't exactly unusual.  If they've changed servers or web hosts and have a new IP, it usually takes a couple of days for DNS servers to catch up.  If the DNS server is routing to the old IP (which now no longer directs to anything), you don't get a "we're upgrading/being worked on, etc." message. That looks to be exactly what happened here.  
If you paid via a credit card you can do a chargeback.  If not, you're pretty well out of luck.
Real.
You know the old saying bout things that are too good to be true ...   Stock photos, no customer service link, no returns or exchanges allowed, text that reads like it's straight from an online translation program, and the icon next to the copyright links to a Chinese site ... all HUGE red flags.  I'd avoid. 
    Good luck on the 8E7.  I've been looking for a pair on Ebay for months to no avail.
Thanks!  I didn't see the blue/gray version where I bought mine.  I may have to pick up another pair.