or Connect

Posts by thanazfreak

I have lots of things going on sale Check them out . 1.Diesel black gold jeans Size 30 Pivenoti 8VA Brand new with tags Price is 160$ 2.Diesel black gold jeans Size 28 8yt Pivenoti pantaloni Brand new with tags 160$ 3.YSL black sunglasses ,gently used ,stylish and avator style comes with a box 90$ 4.Guess watch ,looks brand new ,only needs a new battery 30$ 5.Black Gold Diesel sweater Size small Brand new condition worn it 2wice . Price is 50 $ 6.Furla...
  NEW Tom Ford Patek Fashion Sunglasses for Women       Measurements: 71mm x 9mm x 120mm Lens: scratch resistant Saddle Nose Bridge Protection: 100% UVA and UVB 100 % Authentic Tom Ford Sunglasses Made in Italy Regular price : $495 + Tax My price : $179 ( Shipping included)   I accept Paypal Only. All the Items will be shipped the Next business day.   Make Sure to check out my Other discounted Items
Tight fit tapered leg jeans with low rise in blue/black denim. Bleach spot effect with yellow and black overdyed patches. Contrast stitching. "t" yoke. Curved leather band at back patch pockets. Signature leather patch at back waist. Zip fly. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold. Made in Italy.     Regular Price :315$+tax My price :170$ (Half of the regular price) Condition : Brand New with tags ,Never worn or washed. Size : 28x32      
Thank god ! he will say that theyre fake and i will have money from a fake seller !! ill contact him
you can talk to him anytime you want Dude i dont lie the hole in the jeans was this big since the beginning they have been siitiing on my closet , i dont even look at them his name is shaz hayat cutup is in toronto he knows where i work he he knows a guy that works at another diesel store that i showed the jeans to him I even gave my number to cutup to speak to him on the phone about this but no answer !!! I tried my best and about ms ,i wasnt familiar with any of...
He said upload the pictures here what part of this do you not get ?!
the mediator told me to upload the pictures here because he wants people ideas and after a month , i think theyre still fake , they didnt change to real so i want my refund
Im desperate for my 500 bro got a problem?!!
yea dude ! im here wuts up?!
Hey, I have posted the picture at his listing but noone looked and answered He sold me a timmen 88s and thanaz 72C He never mentioned the fact that his 72C has a hole , he said "looks brand new and worn once or twice! and the timmens Has inverted flags that looks ugly as Fuck! and the stichiing and the wash is fake ! the mediator told me theyre reall! how?! how can a seller sell me a pair with hole and a fake jean and you dont want them to refund me they look legit to...