or Connect

Posts by superbasil

Quote: Originally Posted by etgreg anthony I agree with h4temachine. Your style is nice looking; however not very diverse. Take a look at this. You have the body type to pull this off. This will keep the Ninja “black” look, but will add the needed “color” diversity. that shits wack, anthony looks dope as is
are people gonna camp like they did for cdg?
Why do you want 19 oz denim? Shouldn't you be focusin on your two pairs you already have and that heavy is gonna take at least a year before you see any fading. But if you looking for 19+ theres iron heart and samurai.
You shouldn't have chosen evisu as your first pair of raws because they take a lot of heavy duty work to fade, you should see fades from evisus after a year. Quote: Originally Posted by Evil Sushi it's strange to see some Evisu on this site... Why's it strange?
Quote: Originally Posted by JL22 CUZ I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT AND THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME TO JOIN THE FORUM...WHY I GOT TO EXPLAIN MY PERSONAL LIFE HERE? LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION, WHEN YOU GO TO CLASS, WHY YOU NEED A TUTOR AFTER YOU GO HOME? YOU ALREADY BE ENLIGHTENED AND WHY YOU STILL NEED SOMEONE TO TEACH YOU ? ASKING PEOPLE IS WHAT WE BASICALLY LEARN FROM, THERE IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BACKGROUND. SO PEOPLE WHO HAS BEEN WATCHING NBA FOR OVER 10...
Quote: Originally Posted by bradl I have spilled many of things on my jeans, including a protein shake and my jeans are still covered in it. I still don't plan on washing them. gross, post pics
screw fh 3001, everyone gets that
Don't worry about getting nudies, most HFers couldn't tell the difference between nudies and warehouse without the nudie backpocket design
i like your nipples
id say size down one from ur levis size cause thats pretty tts compared to all the other brands people are sizing down 2 for