or Connect

Posts by mace

Hi I sold a pair of RR jeans and the buyer(with out first contacting me or even asking for a refund) left feedback saying they were fake.  I am 99.9% sure they are authentic but thought I would post the listing here and see if maybe I missed something when I bought them from Nordstrom Rack( I have seen fakes at NR before but always the customer returned jeans never special purchase like these.) She says she took them to Bloomingdales and her sales person told her they...
I would never knowingly buy fakes but I don't have a problem with her listing them. At least she is upfront about what she is selling. I HATE liars and thieves and she doesn’t seem to be either.
Anyone else think its wierd that all of the studded braided they are selling have the same cut number?
I love the story the seller of the second pair is giving. Going to Africa so pay me quickly and by the way I won’t be around to give any refunds. What a scum. I would also say the 3rd pair are fake. As for having no cut number I will say that I have seen what I believe authentic Sevens at Nordstrom with the cut and style # stamped a little too high on the tag so that at first glance it looked like they weren't there. But I also noticed on the Hong-Tong site...
what is the url for reesecakes site?
I think people have just been on vacation and haven't had the time to list many over the summer. I know I have a whole bunch that I will be listing as soon as the kids start school again.
I agree. IMO all three are probably fakes. The first pair could be authentic but you would need more pictures to confirm the funny coloring is not a bad shadow and you would want to see a picture of the cut # as well. The second pair are very suspicious because the seller is selling 4 pair with the same cut #(highly unlikely) but the pockets look funny too. Third pair I would say are definitely fake because of how they look and because of the company she keeps. If you...
I have listed a pair of True Religion Jean that I bought at Nordstrom rack. They told me that they were part of a special purchase bought from True Religion to be sold at Nordstrom Rack. They started selling these last year (they had a large quantity) and I bought the last few pairs they had. They had women's jeans and men's jeans. I have had some questions of authenticity. I believe they are authentic because of where I bougt them. Can you please help me out here and let...
You have to be careful with Nordstrom Rack. I have seen several obvious fakes while shopping there. I even bought a pair that turned out to be fake. Evidently they were fraudulent returns where some one buys a real pair and returns a fake pair bought on ebay. I don't think NR goes out of their way to get rid of the fakes since they already lost a lot of money on the fake returns. But buyer beware.