or Connect

Posts by Bijou38

^ haha Thanks for the tip! I'll try that. I miss the other R&R rep I spoke to a while back. She was sooo nice about everything. Even wrote a sweet little note on an R&R postcard along with my new replacement jeans. I saved her info & when I tried to contact her, a new girl had replaced her =(
Quote: Originally Posted by lnguyen0827 I also have a question, I noticed that R&R has been appearing at NR alot...if we purchase it there, does that count as an authentic retailer? I purchased a bunch of my R&R there and have reciepts for those. If my jeans ripe, would those reciept count? TIA I believe I was told it wouldn't count.
^ I'm talking to Leah, and she told me that per company rules she will just mail me out whatever pair they believe is similar to the one I mail back. I asked if I could at least have a choice between the washes THEY thought were similar, but she said no. I just don't want to end up with a wash &/or pocket design I don't like.
if you mail in your jeans & they no longer have it in stock - did you get a choice of which jeans you wanted? or did they just mail you out what they thought was similar to it?
didn't mean to cause trouble. i was just going by what this member had posted a while back http://www.honestforum.com/rock-repu...-question.html mod can lock this thread if necessary
I believe the lining should not have Gucci written on it. I have 2 large gucci horsebit hobos and both do not have Gucci written on the lining. I took a photo of the serial tag (front and back) for the one I am selling. You can take a look and compare it to yours. http://www.honestforum.com/womens-sh...ebit-hobo.html
when you send your receipt to R&R to get a damaged pair replaced - what do they do with the receipt? do they call the store and make sure its legit? i have a nordstroms one but it says kiedis stud and mine are kiedis xanex (the xanex i purchased a while back so i don't have the receipt for it). if i edit out the "stud" will they know???
Chanel Medallion Tote with silver hardware
i'm starting to fall back into SFAM. there's a bunch that i need an authenticity check on. thanks in advance! 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
bumps