or Connect

Posts by poorPOOHbaby

Thanks guys, the ball is rolling, seller responded.
to a mall complaint? Thanks!
He is not defending himself. Thus far has only shown up to court a few times, left early and does not speak to his attorney. Said attorney has tried to file a motion to have the case postponed because he is not cooperating, IMO setting himself up for a good appeal later or possibly a mistrial. There are tens of articles you can read about his crime, it's a simple search. Why do peole not like to search? In this country we have a legal system and as screwed up as it is,...
Columbia torture trial nears end Deliberation begins next week. I have been trying to find information about the victim's condition, long term, since I first read this article. I must say it is the most private they have ever kept a person's identity in a trial of this natue I think I have ever read about. I can also say that she has an incredible will to survive, inspite of the attmept to end it during the attack. You would think that someone would have heard,...
Quote: Originally Posted by cruel_angel How wrong you are. Male on male rape is the most common form of rape. Besides, whats with this you may think like a woman sh*t? I'm not even gay and thats major offensive. Maybe you don't realize how gay men can be huge targets especially if you live in a city that doesn't have a large gay community. You aren't the token gay guy in a small community you are the token fag. And maybe a gay person doesn't have to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Malencontreux 1. I am a gay man. I do think like a lot of women when it comes to certain things, especially when it comes to situations like this. My girlfriends feel more comfortable walking around in the dark than I do. 2. I wasn't calling you stupid by implying you weren't college educated. I just see a very common scenario that could possibly happen if people were running around with concealed weapons. I'd be sketched out...
Quote: Originally Posted by Malencontreux Do you realize how many times a gun would be pulled on someone because some one thought they were being followed if everyone was allowed to have guns? I don't know if you're in college but this would scare the fuck out of me -- if I'm walking home from a party and some girl in front of me is drunk OR sober at night and decides to pull a gun on me I would freak. Yes, what happened to her was bad. But come on,...
^ If we had the right to carry arms it would have gone down like this... " OH I think that guy from the elevator is following me because I can hear the wheels of his suitcase squeaking down the hall right behind me. Holy shit, what do I do? Oh yes, that's right, I have a gun in my purse. Let me turn around and point it at him and tell him to move along I am calling the police on the cell phone I already have right in my hand, while I knock on every door down the hall."...
Not Tampa but Delinda's in Clearwater off Court Street, street downtwn is an amazing tailor. She is super sweet and though I have never had her hem jeans I am quite sure she would know exactly what you want. She is cheap too, she was when I lived there anyway, like $7 a hem. She has altered many, many pairs of pants for me, huge alterations, like reworking pants that were sizes too big for me and every single one was perfect. Worth the drive IMO. Go to the beach and make a...
Real and the discos are especially pretty!